Thread: Disk usage include MySQL

Disk usage include MySQL

I have a domain that is on Cpanel web hosting. My usage enter in the customer service area indicating the identifier (handle) and password that you were provided when registering your subscription, In the "FTP accounts and web space, click on" Create an FTP account. I want to set the disk usage quota in MB of disk space. Please help.

Re: Disk usage include MySQL

On Windows, if the server mysqld running on 9x/Me, you can connect with TCP / IP. If the server running on NT/2000/XP and mysqld was started with the option - Enable-named-pipeYou can also connect with a named pipe. His name is MySQL. If you do not specify a host name when connecting to mysqld, A MySQL client first tries to connect to the named pipe and if it does not work, it connects to TCP / IP. You can force the use of named pipes on Windows using as hostname.

For the best performance, you must explicitly configure InnoDB parameters in the examples below. Naturally,you will adapt the configurations to your architecture.To configure the data file InnoDB, use option inodb_data_file_path in section [Mysqld] File my.cnf. On Windows, you can use my.ini instead. Value innodb_data_file_path must be a list of or more files. If you specify multiple files, Separate names with semicolons characters.

I show you how to create your rules by two examples. What to keep in mind is that the type of limit and the limit itself is the most important information.
    Limit the amount of data that can send a total user. I hope that my user can not use more than 20GB of disk space to store its files. Preparation before creating our rule : It must calculate 20GB in bits before creating our rule:
    20x 1073741824 = 21474836480
    Now I know everything I need:
    * the name of the user by the rule.
    * the maximum amount of data expressed in bits.

You need given type of structured variable, each instance must have a unique name inside of this type. However, instance names must be unique inside types of structured variables. For example, each structured variable has an instance default, So that default is not unique across variable types. The names of the components of each structured variable type must be unique across all system variable names. If this were not true (ie, if two types of structured variables could share component member names), it is not easy to find the structured variable default for that type.