Thread: n900 Display screen goes black

n900 Display screen goes black

Everything was going very well on the cell phone Nokia n900. Now I have seen that the display screen of this is getting black. Can you please help me that what can be the probable reason for this matter that I am having along with the cell phone. I had kept tit for charging overnight and when I got up in the morning and tried to switch on it so I have found that there was really not anything on the cell phone. I have seen that there is no display. I have seen this issue for the very first time. So if you guys have any suggestion regarding this then please help me.

Re: n900 Display screen goes black

Regarding this I want to know that have you got your mobile dropped somewhere and then after that you are receiving the matter. I had once got the mobile phone dropped after that I got this kind of issue in my cell phone. On the other hand the display had just gone bad and the whole thing on the mobile phone was getting stained. And in that I have seen that there was not anything as such and hence as I was under the warranty so I got replaced. I would also like you to go with the same I am sure you will also get fix.

I think that you are lucky that you got the cell phone replaced. Here I want to know that have you install something or some application and after that you are getting this kind of issue. Well if you have not installed anything on it and if you have not dropped the phone then it might be happening because of the overcharging the battery. It will get fixed if you remove the battery. So this much you have to do.

You can also fix this issue just by doing the Hard reset. And in this you can get the call s and you can listen the songs and the things is that you are having the trouble along with the display then what you will be necessary to do is just go after the instructions and see if that can help to bring up the solution for your query. And if the key pads on the Nokia n900 are locked then at primary unlock it by pressing the upper left soft key which is followed by the upper right soft key. After that you have to press the following keys *#7780# from the keypad. You will not see the verification screen that will be popped up on the screen. You will have to press the upper left soft key to confirm the request. And it will get start.

you should keep the cell phone updated and hence it will be well again if you can update the cell phone. I am sure that the Hard Rest will bring up the screen. After you get the display screen just get this steps in action so that you can have the phone up to date. You will have to dial the following code: *#0000#. After pressing the last # you will see a windows appearing on your screen. In that window you can choose the Options. After that you will be required to select the Check for updates option. Follow the instructions that come on the screen.