Thread: How can I renew my nokia 5130 IMEI no.

How can I renew my nokia 5130 IMEI no.

I’ve nokia 5130 mobile phone, my mobile phone works very good and I’m very happy with my mobile. The only problem is that whenever I call to somebody I’m getting a voice message “your mobile IMEI no has expired you have to renew your IMEI n.o before 25 jan an your mobile will not work after this date ”. i never got this type of voice message in any of my handset. I’m facing this type of problem first time. I don’t know what is the IMEI no. and how to renew it. Will you please tell me what is this IMEI no and how should I renew it. Please give some detail about this. Please help me.

Re: How can I renew my nokia 5130 IMEI no.

IMEI no is the unique no. for every handset. It identifies your mobile and it is not similar for any phone. you can check your IMEI no. by pressing *#06# from your mobile keypad. You can also check your IMEI no. at the backside of your mobile phone, where you place a battery. I don’t know why you are getting this voice message, usually this message come when your handset IMEI no. are not registered. I think nokia all handsets IMEI no. are registered then why you are getting this message ?. I can’t give you more information on this better you contact your network operator.

You have to contact your network operator for this. I think your handset IMEI no. are not registered and therefore you are getting this message. IMEI no is unique no. for every handset. It should be registered for every mobile handset. You should contact your mobile operator to know more on this. May be your mobile operator will block your service after that date so contact your network operator as soon as possible. Once your IMEI no has blocked then you can’t use your mobile with any sim card. Your mobile will not accept any sim card in your mobile. So , please contact your service provider.

You must contact your network operator for this, usually this message is not come in mobile. You will only get this message when your mobile is not registered. May be your operator is blocking your handset service due to some reason. You can get the more information from your service provider. You should contact to your service provider as soon as possible. Once your phone IMEI no. are block then you can’t use any sim card in your mobile. So don’t take it lightly, so contact your mobile operator first.