Thread: No IMEI number in my nokia N900

No IMEI number in my nokia N900

Hi guys, I really want to ask it. I have a problem with my telephony functions in my nokia N900. A couple of days back, I got any error for my nokia N900. The telephony functions and emergency calls, was disabled due to a communication error. Then I switch off the mobile and restart it. But it didn't work out for me. Even form this onwards I even didn’t see my IMEI in my phone by dialing *#06#. After doing some research from different newsgroups’, I found it’s a common issue for N900. And the same suggestion which I got from all is repair you phone. Although I don’t think so please help me out.

Re: No IMEI number in my nokia N900

The basic thing I would like to suggest is stick to your basic .I would tell you restore your mobile. But before doing that I would like to suggest please backup your content. It really a painful without backuping the content. If it doesn’t works then I would suggest you to for the flash if you don’t mind it although you don’t require to repair your phone. This might help it out to sole your problems . Try a hand on it. Thank you.

I would suggest you to, tried to flash your drive. The only thing you required is to follow some step: firstly Download the flasher from the internet .then try to download the latest firmware image for your nokia N900 then when you trying to save the global variant of the firmware to the "flasher-3.5" folder, save it as "pr1.2.bin" and for the vanilla file of of the firmware to the "flasher-3.5" folder, save it as "vanilla.bin then switch off your mobiles and restart it and last launch the flasher program. You will need to flash your device using your pc....not your n900.

I too have the problems related with this. I have exactly the same issue. When I switch on it sometimes connects and is able to make calls but after a few minutes it no longer is able to receive or make calls and displays the same message” All telephony functions including emergency calls are disabled due to a communication error. To recover, you might have to reboot the device”. Am I wanted to reboot my device or have any suggestions. Please suggest me.