Thread: Zen M111 - Triple SIM Phone, Price in India

Zen M111 - Triple SIM Phone, Price in India

Currently I am using the two mobile phone at a same time which has even became headache for me. Actually I was using two phone initially for accessing two SIM cards but since I have bought a dual sim phone, For more cheap calling rates, I bought a one more SIM card. Now I am having three sim cards and I have heard that the ZEN M111 can read 3 sim cards. So this phone would be very much helpful to me as I just have to use single phone for all of my cards. But still I want to know more about this phone, So can anybody give me some information about the same?

Re: Zen M111 - Triple SIM Phone, Price in India

ZEN is one of the mobile manufacturer who builds mobile phone with the most possible features in the cheapest rates. Now this time it has came up with the bit unique mobile phone in the dual sim competition. Actually Zen M111 is the phone by using which you can access three SIM GSM cards at the same time. Though even I don’t have much idea about this phone but It is true that this phone would be very much useful to small businessman.

I like this phone very much as this phone would be the one and only one who can read 3 GSM cards. There might be few more but after all they are not in the focus. You would be having this phone in red and white variants. And the cost of this phone in an India rupee would be going around Rs. 4000/-. This phone has a 2.4-inch screen along with the 1.3 megapixel camera. You can expand the memory of this phone upto 8 Gb.

ZEN M111 phone is best buy this days if you don’t like to carry number pf mobiles phone in your pocket. You can use 3 GSM cards in this phone. It has a 2.4-inch screen, and it consumes 500 mAh battery promising the standby time of up to 280 hours. Features of this phone includes, GPRS and WAP support, Bluetooth, 1.3 megapixel camera with video recording & E-Book reader. There are couples of pones in mind who can also read 3 SIM cards such as AKAI Trio & IN 5030.