Thread: App Manager error issue with Nokia N97

App Manager error issue with Nokia N97

I have recently purchased Nokia N97 Mobile phone and I have been receving an error that is "App manager : memory full close some applications and try again." Also when I try to click on a specific suite setting option that is on a java based app I am not able to see the application list. Please help me out so that I can make the desired thing to be worked and make the phone to function well as needed. Hope to get a desired solution.

Re: App Manager error issue with Nokia N97

You can make the issue to be sorted well. It can be processed by following some desired steps that wil help you out to get it worked. Follow the steps that is mentioned below:

• You may need to clear the browser cache memory that you use
    • Try to set the message allocation to different path and it can be done by navigating to Messaging to options and then to settings and then to Other.
    • Or you may try to check out by contacting to OVI store
    Check out for the abpove solutions. This may let you to get to a better conclusion.

Check out for your phone memory. There can be a poossibility that your phone memory will be full and you need to check out by deleting some contents that would help you out well to get the issue to be sorted and get it functioned. Do look for the change and then make the implementation which will help you to get the things work in your way. Hope this will help.

There is another way through which you can make the things to be worked. All you need to do is to check out that is by making the reinstallion of the firmware. This will let yo to get the changes to be processed and function well. I hope the firmware reinstallation will let you to get the issue to be solved well. It would be better for you. Make sure that the firmware do not have any bug or error appended to it. This will leyt you to get a proper result.

Flash the phone memory completely. You can take the device to the Nokia care and then look out for the same. They will help you out and make the desired change well. It will be better for you. So do look out for the thing and then check for the same. You can also perform a restore factory settings. As it is been done you may then get the things to be worked as needed. It will be better. So look for the thing and get it worked.

Take the phone to the Nokia care center and then make the desired aspect to be processed well which will be better for you as required. It is necessary and essential which will function as needed. In order to make the changes to be worked will be better for you. So make the essential aspects to be processed and function as needed, I hope this will be better for you.