Thread: Unable to install Adobe Flash 10.5.8 in Mac mini

Unable to install Adobe Flash 10.5.8 in Mac mini

I am using Mac mini which have Mac OS X 10.4.2 and I am facing problem with YouTube video with my system. After searching on the internet I have dome to know that I have to install Adobe flash player and I tried to install Adobe Flash 10.5.8 but while trying to install Adobe Flash 10.5.8 in my system I am facing problem. Please tell me hat should I do to solve this problem. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Unable to install Adobe Flash 10.5.8 in Mac mini

I have read your problem as you have said that you are facing problem with adobe flash player in your Mac mini and I would like to tell you that Adobe 10.2 or higher may not support in your system and that is why you should install Adobe flash player 10.1 in your system. you have to first visit the official site of Adobe and then you have to download adobe flash player and then try to install that in your MAC mini and then you have to install it. Now after that you have to check whether you are able to play you tube videos or not. as far as I know you will be able to play online videos after performing this steps.

Yes I totally agree with the above post after referring your question I have searched on the internet and I have come to know that if you have Power PC processor then you will not be able to use 10.2 or higher version of the Adobe flash player and if you have Intel processor with any version of MAC OS after Mac OSX 10.4 then you will be able to use Adobe 10.5.8. I hope this information will be helpful for you.

As you have said that I have to download Adobe flash player 10.1 and after reading that I have downloaded Adobe flash player 10.1 and after downloading that I am not able to install it. I have downloaded the Adobe flash player 10.1 from the official site of the Adobe. Please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

Any help will be appreciated.

You don’t have to install Adobe flash player directly but you have to first extract file and then you have to go to the Flash Player 10.1.102.64 folder and in that folder you will find flashplayer10_1r102_64_ub_mac.dmg file. Now you have to use flashplayer10_1r102_64_ub_mac.dmg file to install Adobe flash player. Try this steps and then check whether your problem get solved or not. as far as I know after trying this steps your problem will get solved.

If you have extracted the flashplayer10_1r102_64_ub_mac.dmg file and after that also you are not able to install adobe flash player in your MAC mini then I will suggest you to first delete that file from your system and then you have to download the flash player again and after that try to install it. I am telling you this because similar problem was occurred in my system also and then I have re download the installer file and then my problem get solved. I think you should try this solution and check whether your problem gets solved or not.

Thank you for helping me. I have first extracted the flashplayer10_1r102_64_ub_mac.dmg file and then when I tried to install adobe flash player from flashplayer10_1r102_64_ub_mac.dmg file at that time it didn’t give any problems. Now I am not facing any problems while watching online videos.