Thread: Cannot SubMux avi-file and srt-file using Vobsub

Cannot SubMux avi-file and srt-file using Vobsub

In my computer have an avi-file and also a srt-file which i want to place jointly for burning them on a CD/DVD through DVDflick. However while I "Submux" (Vobsub) both files, the consequence is a 300kb AVI viewing simply 1 second of my film. The subtitles are put in except I be inclined to see the complete film and not only a second of it. Can anybody help me about this issue? Should I need to use any other software to burn the disc like this?

Re: Cannot SubMux avi-file and srt-file using Vobsub

First o f tell me whether you are loading/dragging the AVI into DVD Flick, afterward 'Edit Title' -> 'Subtitle Tracks' -> 'Add' and choosing the .srt file (to formulate switchable subtitles) otherwise do you would like to burn everlasting subtitles into the AVI previous to transforming to DVD format. Otherwise it may be also possible that the files which you want to burn might be protected and for that reason you will get only get one second film.

In my opinion there is no necessitate to "submux", the barely program that you require to make use of is DVD Flick. As far as I know that the DVD Flick will carry out the whole thing. DVD Flick is an uncomplicated except at the similar time controlling DVD Authoring utility. It can get numerous video files stored on your PC and revolve them into a DVD that is capable to play back on top of your DVD player, Media Center otherwise Home Cinema Set. DVD Flick makes use of numerous exterior programs to translate and encode a variety of PC video formats toward a DVD format.

I think that for this you need to make use of the iSharesoft DVD Creator. I have used this tool and it is a quick and easy-using DVD creator which can translate approximately every well-liked video formats counting AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, Xvid, VOB, 3GP, MP4, etc. then it will burn on any DVD disc which can be completely playable on Home DVD player. This program supports multithreading and batch conversion,. Other than this it can support both D5 and D9. NTSC as well as PAL are offered.

I for all time burn avi to dvd through Total Video2Dvd because this toool supports subtitles and it is extremely uncomplicated to make use of. You will get the step by step instruction guide along with this software. You can easily convert the AVI video format to any other popular video format. There is a long list which I cannot mention here regarding the supported format. You can either create a video DVD or the ISO file depending on your requirement. It contains more than 300 effects.

You have to use good software what is called a dvd authoring program. This kind of program is utilized to make dvd menus as well as chapters and put in subtitles, like you wish for to. If you search on a google you will get plenty of results regarding the tutorial which you can use to convert any avi movies to dvd format. The major process includes the creation of menus and chapters. If you just want to burn and play DVD then you don’t need to concern regarding extra things in this kind of program.