Thread: Remote keylogger for vista

Remote keylogger for vista

I am running windows vista on my system. My computer is connected in network and i need software for monitoring windows application through browser. The software allow user to send the update, information to the another client through email. Is there any software for monitoring data and windows screen shot, start up time.

Re: Remote keylogger for vista

Remote Keylogger - Monitor ANY computer through the Internet. It record all the movement in your system and send it to you via email.The software is password protected, such that nobody except you could view the logs or modify software settings. It offers users the ability to remotely monitor a computer via a web browser, without even having physical access to the PC.The log-file includes the title of the application that typed in and the date and time while typing.

Actual Keylogger is a software which is use to records every keystroke,it also record the exact time and all the information and the application where they were entered. Within seconds, you receive a COPY of that email sent to your email address.Helpful in monitoring all the activities performed on PC in your absence. Key logging program captures screenshots, records system startup time, any changes made in system date/time, sound clips and various other system and internet activities.

To monitor all the information and changes made on your computer you need to use Smart Keylogger, it is an advanced version of (remote Keylogger). It is an useful tool when you are away from your keyboard. It is actually an invisible spy keystroke logger. Smart Keylogger offers you the ability to remotely install the keylogger application in complete stealth mode undetectable by the user.