Thread: Burning errors when burning music CDs

Burning errors when burning music CDs

I have the following problem:
    I would like a music CD from my PC on a printable Verbatim blank burn, but it will always burn the following error "Error reading track" as soon as the write buffer on the screen. This is done with Nero 6 or other free programs and burn no matter what speed I adjustment. In non printable blanks from other companies but it works flawlessly.

Oddly enough, the torch with the burning of a DVD to a blank Verbatim printable no problem.
    Why?

For helpful answers, I am grateful and hope you have a nice evening

Re: Burning errors when burning music CDs

With printable blank do you mean one with a white page? Then I know what you mean. The advantage we have often. Times I had such a pack of 10 where 3 pieces were broken (just scratched the white layer).

I see that you already have tried a lot, so I almost did not trust this obvious question:
    Do you already have another disc of the same brand tested, or just the same?
    It can rip CDs already defective before it takes out of the pack, even if I no longer have experienced.

My third idea might offend you, be it but please do not:
    Is this really a CD, or perhaps a DVD on the CD you are trying to burn data?
    Because that is likely to simply not work.

it may well be that certain blanks in a given Burning problems, since most help the fastest change of the mark test. The fact that you like the grade for audio CDs actually happened a little strange, they are relatively undemanding, except that a burn speed of max. 24-fold and is recommended (but rather for compatibility with CD players) only up to 74-minute blanks.

As already said it may be subject to an incompatibility, this may help a new firmware

thanks to all for your replies. The burner is LG and the proposal with the firmware update, I had already observed, my problem before I started here in the forum had, is also not the reason for not burning. And yes, the surface of the Verbatim CD is white, but I had several attempts from the pack, so it can not be broken in a single subject.

Probably, the writers, is only 2 years old and rarely used, but I will probably my one of a different brand growth.

Before this I had an LG , because everything worked flawlessly. Be it a well best take.

Nevertheless, thanks for your help!