Thread: Major League Baseball 2K12 should have online league change again

Major League Baseball 2K12 should have online league change again

I was hoping for this in the game this year. All I want is the full league of team and the team should not have the human player.i guess I am not asking too much here . there are just 4 or 5 from league in other sports and in this game it is really very awful that it has just 4 or 5 teams. All I need is what madden does. To have the franchise mode and allow the CPU take over teams when the team is vacant

Re: Major League Baseball 2K12 should have online league change again

That is actually a great idea I have never been thought of this but by the look of it its actually sound a great idea and also I have heard League Liasons will have the 6 Team Owners out of which the 3 will be from AL and 3 will be from NL . They will assist oversee operations inside their own league and divisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter View Post
    I was hoping for this in the game this year. All I want is the full league of team and the team should not have the human player.i guess I am not asking too much here . there are just 4 or 5 from league in other sports and in this game it is really very awful that it has just 4 or 5 teams. All I need is what madden does. To have the franchise mode and allow the CPU take over teams when the team is vacant
    I was also having the same idea that you are having and I am very much curious to see that what they have done with the online leagues this year . can wait to see

As far as I know about this the league is totally unchanged like previous . they have done the same this once more . well there is nothing that we can do this years but I wish that whoever developed the game next year will consider to develop the online mode that is up to date for the current technology and trend instead of concentrating on the offline mode . this isn’t a 19 century any more , this is actually a step back be the 2K imo .

I agree with you on this , the 2k is actually concentrating on the offline mode and at present people are accepting more on the online aspect . this is not the current technology. There really need to do something about this. And why wait for the next year. When they can introduce some patch for this in the current year

This is really very frustrating they didn't put online association on the game , it is clear that the 2K is not in the control once more when its come to the online play. Well I made my mind that I will not going to purchase this game anymore unless the 2K gives me some reason to buys which currently is not likely

Sports and particularly the soccer ,cricket and the baseball is the perfect game that should have the online association I can seen any reason that the 2K is not doing it properly in there MLB 2K12 game . not like in NBA where you don’t have a chance to beat the CPU and on so much games in the resent time in the NBA you would always have the game to play