Thread: Vessel game crashes

Vessel game crashes

I have downloaded Vessel game from steam and then install in my computer. In my computer vessel game crashes while playing on level with the fire-fountains. Another problem is game does not save most of the times. Many times I have to play Vessel game from the beginning of particular level. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

Re: Vessel game crashes

I have read your problem. as far as game saving problem is concern you have to try to solve this problem by clearing verifying the game data from the steam. Many times by verifying the game data this type of problem can get solved.

Yes verifying the game data of vessel can help you to solve this problem. to verify the integrity of the vessel game in your computer you have to follow this.

First you have to load steam in your computer and after loading the steam in your computer you have to go to the library and then you have to go right click on vessel game. After doing right click on vessel game you have to select properties. Now after selecting the properties you have to click on the 'Verify Integrity of Game Cache' from the local files tab. Now after that you have to reload steam and then your problem will get solved.

I hope this solution will fix your issue.

Hello guys in my computer I have also downloaded Vessel game and I am also experiencing game crashing issue with this game. I have try to solve this problem by running the game in compatibility mode but that does not help me to solve this problem. what should I do to solve this problem.

You have mentioned in your post that you are facing problem with game saving and that is why I would like to tell you that game saves progress of the every puzzle automatically but still you can also manually save the game if you want. You have to go to the game menu and then save the game manually. I hope this will fix your problem.

As you have said that I have to save game manually and after that I have did same thing its working for me. But game crashing problem is also gone. but sometimes game become very slow for some times and then suddenly it starts working normally.

How to fix this problem?

To fix this problem you should try to run game by with the lower resolution and then check whether same problem is occurring or not? Many times if you run games with high resolution at that time it gives problem. You have to also check the game by lowering the graphic option.

Yes I was also having similar problem with vessel game and then I have changed the resolution of this game. Now after changing the resolution of this game I didn’t get any problem. I think you should also try this solution.