Thread: Information about Major League Baseball 2K12

Information about Major League Baseball 2K12

Hello friends, I was not able to seen any sort of information about the game or even video of it. Well the show 12 is already having a lot about this game. As it is been approaching on 6th March and I believe that the 2k sports need to wake up there marketing department. I do not think that there is way to promote a game until and unless they are planning something very big in innovative. So does anyone has anything information about it. Thank you.

Re: Information about Major League Baseball 2K12

Quote Originally Posted by Hard.Kaur View Post
    Hello friends, I was not able to seen any sort of information about the game or even video of it. Well the show 12 is already having a lot about this game. As it is been approaching on 6th March and I believe that the 2k sports need to wake up there marketing department. I do not think that there is way to promote a game until and unless they are planning something very big in innovative. So does anyone has anything information about it. Thank you.
    Actually this been the last year of the exclusive license for this game. Well the series been costing something around 40 million dollars a year, for the publisher of the game, 2K sports. It will not be surprising for me that MLB 2K12 is nothing beside than a roster update. I believe it to be.

Let me tell you that they have done the same thing in the last year also, so due to which everyone is thing they were being quiet and it will be making people excited about it, but it turns out everyone had their hopes to high. Last month there was a crappy trailer about the game, and the Xbox owners need to put up with this for one more year.

Quote Originally Posted by AlisaDsa View Post
    Actually this been the last year of the exclusive license for this game. Well the series been costing something around 40 million dollars a year, for the publisher of the game, 2K sports. It will not be surprising for me that MLB 2K12 is nothing beside than a roster update. I believe it to be.
    I also agree with you about it, as there is no news about and also there is any information. I believe that they might be going to cut their losses in this present year, till the time the license runs out. It is really bad and I thing that it is having the potential to make it possible. I am happy that I am having the PS3 console. I believe that you might be having the Xbox, so sad for that.

I am playing the 2K series from past 4 years, whereas I am trying to play a single game from the other day as I do it every time. I am getting to the third innings when I very much done with it. One day got the PS3, just got for the cheap from the Gamespot and got it along with the copy of MLB 11, where The Show is really a great investment. I believe that 2K sports are not at all efficient to release the game properly.

Let me tell you that information about this game is been available, you can simply search it and might get plenty of the information about it, so I would suggest that you better search and get what you wanted to have.