Thread: Does Sony going to have Killzone for PS Vita

Does Sony going to have Killzone for PS Vita

I have heard this rumors before also but couldn’t find anything, now I want to know that does Sony going to have Killzone3 or something like that for PlayStation Vita as I said I have heard this before but didn’t able to see anything in the games or videos. So if anyone having information regarding this issue then please recommend me.

Re: Does Sony going to have Killzone for PS Vita

I know that the Killzone is to be sure coming to PlayStation Vita but I don’t think that the Killzone3 is going to come to PS Vita. But I think the Sony probably going to have Killzone2 because it doesn’t seem like they are doing too many ports with Next Generation Portable Games (NGP).

I think the Killzone 3 was running in the Remote Play and they are not porting the Killzone 3 to PS Vita because it is the first game they used to show the remote play function on PS Vita. But the people think this is the only reason to porting it to PS Vita. But Remote play allows you to play PS3 games on PS Vita wirelessly. And if you want to play the Killzone 3 on your PS Vita then go to remote play function pn your PS3 ,and then the ps3 will transmit the ps3 XMB wirelessly to your PS Vita and from there you can do whatever you want.

I am sure about that the Killzone will be a release Title for PS Vita but I have visit the official website of the killzone and have not seen anything about the Killzone for PS Vita. The only way you can play the Killzone 3 or something like that by using the remote play function on your PS3, and then it will transfer the Killzone 3 on your PS Vita wirelessly. The killzone3 play on PS Vita in remote play will probably look better than any actual PS Vita game.