Thread: Sony announces multiplayer extension for Killzone 2

Sony announces multiplayer extension for Killzone 2

Sony Computer Entertainment has announced that the first person shooter Killzone get 2 two new multiplayer multiplayer-speedwell. The extension for the PlayStation made in the Netherlands 3-spel is 30 download April as from for free.

Extension parcel for Killzone 2 will be called stalk & titanium Pack. The dlc contain two new levels for Warzone-modes, in which maximum 32 players can take it against each other; the speedwell Wasteland Bullet and Cruiser have been called. The parcel is offered as from 30 April in the PlayStation Store and is then for free download, thus Friday made Sony Computer Entertainment confessed.

Wasteland Bullet take place on a train which the city links Pyrrhus with The Wasteland. Because the train keeps on driving ongoing with high speed, the players must take into account the fact that the train passes regularly objects: a collision means certain. Cruiser are in that respect less dangerous surroundings, but because the action entirely takes place to border of a spacecraft, the spaces are small and are there many places where enemies could sit hidden.

Re: Sony announces multiplayer extension for Killzone 2

Explain you closer, I found the game then brilliant!!

It was then with regard to graphics, gameplay and tale a considerable improvement with respect to the most of shooters if you ask it me

Re: Sony announces multiplayer extension for Killzone 2

As yet this the only source is which I have read that it concerning a for free extension have. Nowhere have I something of that indication and/or price read.