Thread: What are your favourite gear in Infinity blade II

What are your favourite gear in Infinity blade II

I have started playing “Infinity blade II “ and i am enjoying it as well and i have also used a lot of armours and shield that were locked and unlocked as well so here i am just starting this thread to know that what is the favorite gear in Infinity blade II. I know that there are a lot of them but then i just wanted to know the ones you have been using from most of the time. Any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: What are your favourite gear in Infinity blade II

I have started playing “Infinity blade II “ and i am enjoying it as well and i have also used a lot of armours and shield that were locked and unlocked as well so here i am just starting this thread to know that what is the favorite gear in Infinity blade II. I know that there are a lot of them but then i just wanted to know the ones you have been using from most of the time. Any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated.
    I have used some of them and i use them the most and they are my favorite gear as well:
    • dual:-hard
    • Armor-dot
    • helmet:-ran
    • shield:-I normally don't use it when i am having dual weapons but i use it some times.
    • ring:-tomic

I don't prefer the heavy weapons so i wont be counting them in my favouite gear

Even i use the Duals most of the times and they are my favorite as well but then i also use the heavy ones as well in order to improve the statistic that i play. So far i am doing good but then i just wanted to know that which will be the best combo in order to improve the attacks, i mean that which one is better the shield or using the magic for attack because i am really not able to balance both of them easily. Any suggestion for the same will be appreciated.

I have been using the following and i have been doing good so far:
    • Weapon: Anarchax
    • Shield
    • Helm: Aran
    • Plate
    • Ring: Ring of Man

I have been using combination of 2 combos of my Anarchax and i think that they are pretty interesting in bashing the enemies to the death and i use the ring of man in order to heal myself quickly.

My gear might be weird but the i really use them and i think that i use them well to defeat the enemies:
    • Infinity Blade
    • Tordan
    • Legion
    • Aegis Armor
    • Skein

I really enjoy these times but then i prefer those can be carried more and i use the drop gems as well but then the problem is that i am not able to master them well, i mean that they are mastered very fast and i am not able to do so as i also have to farm XP/lvl as well. Is there anyone who will like to share his experience with the azin. Any suggestions regarding it will be appreciated.