Thread: Has anyone earned Achievement "Mind over matter - Win a fight without attacking the enemy" in Infinity blade II

Has anyone earned Achievement "Mind over matter - Win a fight without attacking the enemy" in Infinity blade II

I have recently started playing this game and i have reached the Achievement "Mind over matter - Win a fight without attacking the enemy" but then i am not able to get it, i mean that i have been trying hard with the magic and attack as well but the i am simply not able to complete it. Is there anyone who has completed the same and can share the trick with me as well. Any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: Has anyone earned Achievement "Mind over matter - Win a fight without attacking the enemy" in Infinity blade II

I have recently started playing this game and i have reached the Achievement "Mind over matter - Win a fight without attacking the enemy" but then i am not able to get it, i mean that i have been trying hard with the magic and attack as well but the i am simply not able to complete it. Is there anyone who has completed the same and can share the trick with me as well. Any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated.
    I will like to suggest you that swinging the sword for the attack will not do the sort and you will have to use the magic, I have found that there are gems that are capable of giving 25 percent of damage to the enemies so i think that you can probably make use of them instead of just attacking them with the sword and all, If you are not able to do the same with the magic only then you can use the combination of attack and the magic for the same but then make sure that you use the gems to their most. Just check it out and then let me know if you are able to get it or not.

Re: Has anyone earned Achievement "Mind over matter - Win a fight without attacking the enemy" in Infinity blade II

Just follow the below steps:
    • First just get the gems.
    • After that just go back to the reset rebirth 1.
    • And then just use the high magic / gems in order to kill the enemies.

I have not having the Gamecenter and because if that i have not yet tried the Achievement "Mind over matter - Win a fight without attacking the enemy" but then i think that the "does 25 damage on block" gem will help you out if you are have a problem with only a bit of titan. Juts try it out and see if it is making any difference or not.

Hey guys even i want to ask something about the Achievement "Mind over matter - Win a fight without attacking the enemy" , actually even i have been trying to get it but then i have not got any success, i wanted to know that is it necessary to block the damage gem in order to get this achievement?? or i can just use the magic rather than swing my sword?? any help regarding the same will be appreciated?? Thanks in advance.