Thread: Video settings for Take on Helicopters?

Video settings for Take on Helicopters?

Guys I am starting this thread to know it from you all as if what do you all think what would be the ideal configuration for the game, do you all have any idea about the same then make sure that you do revert back to me about the same that will be much better for me that’s what I am saying here, so do give me some appropriate video settings that are required while playing the game.

Waiting for the replies from you all. Thanks in advance.

Re: Video settings for Take on Helicopters?

I would say everything depends on your rif if the adjusted settings in the game does work or not I nthe game so you should have a check about the said thing first and then make the necessary changes that’s what I feel here. So hope that was enough for you all that’s it from my side.

This is what I have kept the video settings in my game. I have kept the video memory to default, then objects detail to high, then post process effects to low. Antialaising to low and the last but not the least Texture details to very high.

So that’s the necessary things that I have given it to you I hope you did understand what I am saying here anything else that you need to know then please do feel free to ask here about the game I will try and answer it out for you that’s what I want to say here. That’s it from my side for you.

I was thinking that keeping everything in default was the best of them all for the high end memory cards. Do correct me if I am wrong over here, since I am keeping all the video settings in the default mode only that’s what I am saying here.

Yes that’s absolutely correct but you do get the freedom of changing the rule when you're really having problems with video memory. At that time you can change the object details or the anitializing at that time. So you will have to do that necessary changes which I have given and hence that’s the necessary thing that you should be doing, I hope you did understand what I am saying here. So that’s the changes that you should be carrying out here. So that’s it from my side for you all.

I have uploaded a image over here do have a close look at the settings that I have made here and I am sure that you will like it. Do implement the necessary changes in your rig as well and the game will run very well since it has not given me any kind of issues at all, so that’s what my advise would be for you.

Nice settings dude well even I have something similar settings in my card as well so that’s what I am saying here and hence I think that it does incorporates well with the existing system only a small changes that I have is of the 3d render resolution I have changed it to my native monitor resolution. I have considerable reduced my resolution so that I can increase my FPS to a good rate so that’s what I have decided accordingly don’t know how well it will work with your existing system but yes it does work with my existing system very well, that’s what I am saying here.

Guys a small problem here well what I want to say is that even I have the same settings but the thing is that I'm running 1920x1080 resolution and getting a lag while playing the game don’t know what can be the problem over here, that’s what the issue is.

Can you all please address me with the solution I am in the need of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Strong^Arm View Post
    Guys a small problem here well what I want to say is that even I have the same settings but the thing is that I'm running 1920x1080 resolution and getting a lag while playing the game don’t know what can be the problem over here, that’s what the issue is.

Can you all please address me with the solution I am in the need of it.
    Depends on the configuration that you are using. You haven’t posted any details of the configuration that you are using in your system make sure you post about them as soon as possible that’s what you should be doing.

A brief solution that I can give you is that have a check with the graphic card first and you will get the necessary information about the same that’s what you should be checking out. I hope you will reply to my question.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubboy View Post
    Depends on the configuration that you are using. You haven’t posted any details of the configuration that you are using in your system make sure you post about them as soon as possible that’s what you should be doing.

A brief solution that I can give you is that have a check with the graphic card first and you will get the necessary information about the same that’s what you should be checking out. I hope you will reply to my question.
    Here goes my configuration
    i5-2500@3.3Ghz (4 Cores)
    8GB DDR3 1600mHz
    AMD 6950 (2GB)
    850w Powersupply
    7.200RPM HDD

if possible then give me some detailed response ion the configuration of the system probably I will be getting a better idea of the same, that’s what I want to ask it from you all. I hoep you will do reply to me oer here on the same.