Thread: Multiple monitor video settings

Multiple monitor video settings

I had seen that when I run my video in a dual monitor it run in full screen mode. I am not aware that I had need able such settings. The other thing is that if there are two screens how the game can shift to other screen. I had also noticed a low sound quality in the same. How much number of monitors can be added at a time. And some information on the multiple monitor video settings.

Re: Multiple monitor video settings

This comes about if the video mirroring characteristic of your video card is facilitated. You can put out of action this choice on the tab for your video card under superior display properties, Nvidia calls this characteristic as Full Screen Video, for ATI video cards it is called theater mode, and Matrox calls it PureVideo/DVDMax. At a time you can connect a large number of monitors.

The greatest digit of monitors is not known, but the often-cited bound of 10 monitors is only a restriction of the Display Properties applet, not the system as a whole. So installing additional or supplementary than 10 monitors be supposed to work fine, but you would necessitate a custom application or submission, for example UltraMon, to arrange them. You can see the newsgroup thread for additional information.

You can also test more then a 15-monitor Windows XP system with 2 Matrox G450 MMS quad cards, using UltraMon for arrangement. Color graphic has built a 18-monitor system with Xentera GT cards, and anticipates to be capable to run up to more then 63 monitors, but this necessitate a very wide arrangement and it is also not simple to setup also. You must learn more in that.

If your minor monitor is to the right of the most important monitor, and you play a game which modify the declaration of the most important monitor, the windows on the minor monitor will be shifted to the edge of the monitor. This is an problem with DirectX. Workarounds this will make the most important monitor the right-most monitor before playing the game. Modify the display declaration manually before playing the game.

When you are using several applications or submission (for example a video player) on your minor monitor(s), you may get indistinct sound. This seems to be an problem with PCI bus bandwidth, you have to view the following forum threads for additional information in sequence, really bad audio, sounds when moving windows between monitors, scratchy sound. The following video players can play full screen on any monitor, and they stay in full screen mode when you work with a some of the following application they are as follows Power DVD, Winamp ,Windows Media Player and Zoom Player.