Thread: Worried about Stronghold 3 Beta

Worried about Stronghold 3 Beta

The game has been delayed several times and news of a beta version has been completely dissolved, now I am in doubt the release date of the sources of water vapor and others have announced. I am in favor of the delay of a game - but most is released a few mistakes and failures as possible - however, as the release date is soon at hand, no word on a beta or alpha one and there is no official release date declared by firefly. I am concerned.

Re: Worried about Stronghold 3 Beta

I am certain that is or will be tested; all are FF games earlier than launch so no necessitates worrying. I hesitate that will test the public, however, one would think would have occurred by now, if part of their plans. Regarding the release date, October 25 is the new date to be released somewhere around there.

I really like to try for the sake of the quality of play. Since "love" to highlight what I see as something wrong or is totally against the logic appear here and there. I would love to contribute to its quality, but I will not be able. I would do a real headache to read my review or at least I try. As would be even more exhausted than you get to write in these forums, trying to make a point. Even with my "pr0" English. Identification of the coup that developers, so it would work over his politics and fear factor back in Fortaleza a pan Id give me more, though xD and a mini cathedral church and SHC xD.

I am very fond of some people who have tried the FF games in the past, and trust me when I say it is not shy. Whether or not they have been called back I have no thought, but I am certain FF has great people test the game anyway. One thing is to give constructive denigration, but doing it consistently can get old very fast and is counterproductive at this stage of development of any change in the game would be less - bugs, exploits, balance, mechanics, etc. Major party I have been resolved for some time so furious change is useless.

It is useless then to publish anything, because anything can be called important. Actually, it was the choice of FF to remain silent and turned to believe what were the causes that SH2 to be a game not very popular. The errors were very bad, but once patched not ruin the game as before. That was to be made to release the game. So once again, was the choice of FF for not coming to these site and began to show the parts of the game that are as 1% to see a change. I am very conscious of this and that is why I have like crazy here. (I truly need to be a good game) is very annoying and it was counterproductive for the FF to hide everything but showing parts of the game as he is about to launch, as part of public relations, marketing or whatever. They could have been more interactive, put the surveys to see if it's imagination SH2/SHL deficiencies something to compare players in general who played his game a real lot. There will always be gaps in the games, but that does not mean to be overlooked. There's always room for improvement.

I am quite certain FF has been used mostly a lot of testers well as the legends, SH2, and the original and crossover. Sh3 has been back many times since April and I am sure will now have a more stable, then SH2. 2K Games made them run out the door and showed obviously. It's good that you are taking your time and do things right.