Thread: FarmVille : Is Anyone Else Worried About the Coin Expansion?

FarmVille : Is Anyone Else Worried About the Coin Expansion?

So, I have been thinking about expansion of money (when it is finally released), and I'm starting to get a little worried about the requirements to be met in order to expand. With all the spam festivals happening lately ... snowmen, New Year's Party Barn, and now the sheep poop color where you have to try to recruit five friends who are not playing (they have never added the earlier) to play ... I worry that when the expansion of the coin is released we'll get to have to try to recruit more people who have never played the game before the expansion only! I'm really hoping that is not the case, and we just have to add a certain number of neighbors (which are already playing) as it always has been. But things have been happening lately, Zynga is making me very worried that this will be the case. Do any of you feel the same and / or been worried about this? If that is not the case, what would you do? It intends to comply with the requirement to add new players to just buying the expansion in the FC, but not expand at all, or leave it as an annoyance that you just end up leaving the game completely? I honestly do not know what to do. I know I would not pay for it or error FC RL my friends to play. I know I should seriously think about whether I wanted to continue playing or not. I love the game and want to continue playing. But if you were going to do then leave a disappointment in me that I do not know if I could keep playing, as I feel that I just made use of what should be their job.

Re: FarmVille : Is Anyone Else Worried About the Coin Expansion?

If we need to spam for it I do not understand, and I refuse to pay cash for expansion! I won’t do it till I do not know the score, I am not going to fret over it. Asian Horse was not worth of 500 FC, so no more buying of Mystery game today onwards. I love Farmville but now I think it’s becoming FrustrationVille, a storage overhaul and multiple selling/using of items from gift box/storage is desperately required!

This is a very good point, I can only say that I'm hoping they're learning some things from the fiasco of the past and is not going to haunt some very good players in the long term. I wanted to have the latest expansion you need to have passed through the other, that means I've been playing for a while.Yes many of them are capable of doing many things, we hope to use reason and "determine" a fair price and currency option. Who knows sometimes the good guys win.

I'm getting ready for the price! I'm thinking it probably will be around 5 million coins.

Not the currencies are difficult (I have a little more than 14.5 million euros) but was undecided about the payment of EUR 2 million for the latest expansion and still have not bombed the 1 million to update warehouse past. I'm funny with my coins that way! I do not know if I want to burn a couple of million coins of two additional parcels on each side, and I'm definitely not spending 120FC on it!
    The neighbor is otherwise required. I like the number of neighbors I have now, and I really do not want to have to add another 10 or 15 just to unlock the expansion of the currency.
    Farming since August 27, 2009 Level 92 140/156 Ribbons {30/40 Blue} 69/93 Masteries Including Super Pumpkins, Tomatillos, Cupcakes, Goji Berries, Organic Blueberries, Triticale, Hollyhocks, Pinto Beans, Lupine, Sweet Beets, Dog Roses, Candy Corn, Black Roses, White Pumpkins, Candy Canes, Poinsettias, Balloons and White Poinsettias.