Thread: Which is best Wheel or controller in Forza Motorsport 4

Which is best Wheel or controller in Forza Motorsport 4

It looks that the confront zonda a few corners are quicker with the driver and a few are quicker with the wheel. For instance go on tour around the lake you can take each time in almost 10 mph quicker with the control, even with the way of simulation, because I can just quake the stick all the way to the left or right. (Faster block) whereas, with the last round is much easier to keep my line with the wheel around the sweeper. I used the same settings on both, actually just paused and switched to the test. My best time is with the wheel, but you could possibly go quicker while you start a turn with the controller, and then pause the tunnel and the passage to the wheel. So you select to play this game?

Re: Which is best Wheel or controller in Forza Motorsport 4

I've been thinking about this the FM2. Probably depends on your goal. If you want to be in the top 100 to take the wheel with a racing seat and screens 3. If you do not wits being seen in the top 500 can save about $ 1000 and as a real car.

One problem with this theory, the number one on the table now uses a driver (unless you went to a wheel or something). I have previously gotten into the top 100 for the exercise of a driver for a pair of times. Both can be lightning quickly, and both can be fun. It is a matter of preference and the money more than anything as per me, even though most would agree that an $ 800 cabin simulator full racing is more fun than using a controller.

I have Microsoft wheel and I cannot stand to the races. Just drifting, but I'm sitting in the top 75 of the 458 competing mode with the controller, but both can be fast and both have advantages and disadvantages. I could not go with the wheel until FM4 (the mod helped me too). I only driver disk with the arcade racers like Burnout.

In fact, I just signed to a create a thread on this exact subject - only to see that you just created. With Forza 4 coming out shortly I have been thinking about purchasing a wheel. I took the wheel of my brother MS in the past and utilized it for a pair of hours earlier than returning to the controller as I discover it frustrating that was much slower. A couple of weeks let me borrow his back wheel Fanatec Porsche Turbo S pedals and a sports club, and you will not use up to 4 Forza is out (which wants it back because of the demo though). I have not utilized it much, but I at a standstill think I am much slower with the wheel and at a standstill discover it annoying, but nice (even though I must say I love the pedals). As for my ability: I generally play (FM3) with adversaries of medium complexity (no gold t / no play online - but that may adjust with FM4) all aids off apart from the brake line recommended, and I not at all do clean laps.

When using the wheel seems to me that often breaks out of a corner, as I believe should fix somewhere (by turning the traction control back in certainly helps with this), to physically turn slower (as in the from left to right, opposed to the KM / H - probably because the first one) and therefore find it much harder to go look around other cars, without losing it or linking bends in the opposite direction.

I find it simpler with a wheel in the more untie flowing track but can at a standstill shove much tougher and get better lap times with the command (which would be more pleasant - even though as a minimum one wheel which does not kill me so strong thumb pressure on the joystick). How long does it usually take to convert the utilize of a driver to a steering wheel? I possibly would not utilize a wheel, but the moment it certainly is not giving me quicker or even make it more pleasant (which is in fact the main goal). I will not truly get the thought of a wheel 900 of turning.

I wonder what the point of the upper wheel is superior driver when we all know. More likely is that there is a big difference and is based on skills, I personally am probably better off with the driver, but I'm trying to force me to use only the wheel. This is due to the preference to be honest. I would try a wheel, because I think there would be no constancy in the contrast with driving a stick thumb. However, I got a top 10 in fm3 a month previously with the controller and the time is at a standstill there. I place a few others who have been expelled from the 10. I have friends who can run # 1 with practice and can easily run the 20 with the controller. This brings me to my original point, everything depends on the driver, but I can say for sure or not to spend a lot to be fast. All it takes is practice and guidance.

The driver is simply no way a wheel can go as fast as one driver can lock to lock steering. That said the guys running the best times have perfect braking point and, in turn, have glide angles for perfection that allows them to maintain speed on the curve and then use the throttle to help turn in. almost like a perfect balance oversteer or drift before that happens.