Thread: No LCE and pre-order cars in Forza Motorsport 4

No LCE and pre-order cars in Forza Motorsport 4

Many of us are annoyed that we cannot get the LCE, or we cannot get the FTA with the same pre-purchase of car we want. Amazon, which is where I buy all my games, ran out of the FTA more than 30 days before the day of launch. It was then that I noticed could have flown before. Many people could not get a copy then. I think MS simply underestimated the demand in the LCE. Most of us are in it for the extra car, do not want to be left out of software content and we believe we are receiving an incomplete set. The same reasons to buy a complete edition of Windows, including the latest on professional or professionals in the home, etc, with the dissimilarity that you can at a standstill get these editions of Windows after its release, and even Windows can be updated digitally a whole edition.

Re: No LCE and pre-order cars in Forza Motorsport 4

If you need the limited edition for collectors, after that there should be pre-prepared earlier. It's called a limited edition for a basis. So no, the cars LCE DLC should not be prepared for the entire world to come, not until at least 12 months later if they do.

I figure out the imperfect nature of the LCE retail box, and added software not allied to the content. But that's no reason not to present to those who could not get a software upgrade of a full game through DLC. In fact, more and more games are currently sold as a downloadable copy, no DLC for example the natural evolution? The similar goes for the other pre-order cars that did not pick up while you bought it. The majority of us need to pre-order the other cars as well. And lots of are willing to pay for them. After all, this is not a charity, is a creation that is sold for an earnings and a product that customers need to purchase, why not present this option to purchase.

Over person did the similar thing last year for what was predictable. In addition, Amazon is the just chain that is no longer offered the FTA, so there are at a standstill abundance of chances to get one. As well, if the next set Turn10 last year, then will release the contents of LCE and VIP access to the DLC after release, which disappointed and upset LCE owners since then paid more for a late and "opportunity lost "people will have to for the DLC.

Spoken like a true LCE pre-order customer. Do not get me wrong with that statement; however, I have my FM3 LCE pre-order. I also remember that it was not long at all for any single reason to get the FTA was available to everyone through XBLM, and all that remained was a USB drive and a keychain that I've not at all utilized. Not to state the "Ultimate Collection". These are the reasons I select to get the standard edition of the game this time, and gather the LCE DLC while the release for sale on XBLM. The book they have bundled with the LCE FM4 looks good, but ultimately I do not think that the book justifies the 33% mark. The season pass and eventual release XBLM LCE content makes up for what the money question. The Forza LCE must be equal to everything that is considered "limited" in the world. If you pay extra content that should only be limited not available to everyone at a price cheaper. Limited Editions are generally regarded as a less accessible, less printed editing / production. Think like a comic book limited edition, only certain people, usually collectors were able to achieve. No re-edited and made available to all once they were printed.

I am certain it took 11 months as a minimum before things like VIP status and LCE cars was obtainable on XBL. I could have confirmed it did. This is not the point anyway; I realized the OP may actually have the LCE from somewhere else. Not available on Amazon and is upset because they put all their games from Amazon. I like having all my games shopt but presume what, hunting and Gamestation are the just places we can and could be in the UK LCE. So I am obligatory to purchase the game if you wish. As a minimum there was an alternative for OP.

Forza not least in my country, let alone pre-order. I have to do an international order, and Amazon is among the few merchants who accept it. Largely because of the payment and billing address.

I was let down last year as well, many of people, where. Because of the reason mentioned over, Game Stop was not an alternative at all for me. And many of other players had other troubles with Game Stop too, just read old posts from last year.

If there is something I'm focusing on how this is a problem of availability and how most people who need the LCE and could not get it because of the ease of use willingly pay the dissimilarity. The prices of the DLC and have not even been recognized. It could well be sold by the similar dissimilarity in suggested retail price and are not even getting the additional software not the retail box. So it should not upset the LCE owners like you said, I'm sure the staff of people who could not get because of the availability will be higher. In any case, many players boasted of how they came to the FTA for the same price as the regular edition, so I see this as a pricing problem.

Games will end up being sold as a download in the future, however, no reason why the day of release later than two editions in the market for downloads. It cannot be occurrence now, but I see this occurrence in the majority software in the close to future. And none of you have addressed the situation pre-order car, a too similar state, a lot of people who need all of them and more significantly they are eager to purchase.

To be clear, they added some retailers this year and you can get pre-order in some stores last year. That does not mean everywhere. As you will see significantly reduced the availability of outside the U.S. and the United Kingdom. Even if you include all of Europe, like many other countries have the world? Even within the U.S., how is that fair to the game store down the block from Johnny? And last year was even worse with Game Stop to get the maximum benefit.