Thread: Microsoft Wireless Speed Wheel for Forza Motorsport 4

Microsoft Wireless Speed Wheel for Forza Motorsport 4

I had a friend who buys the speed of the wheel of Microsoft and my recommendation is to not buy it. Two huge omissions to make the Microsoft conference. You have to use automatically. You cannot alter the first if you run manual clutch thus not be competitive in Forza. The wheel has no headphone jack for online races. Bluetooth headset just runs with the wheel. No Turtle Beach or any additional agitated microphone.

Re: Microsoft Wireless Speed Wheel for Forza Motorsport 4

The reviews said it was really good. There are very few people in our community who are disabled and purchase somewhat like this to have an experience of wheels then discover they cannot chat online without having to spend one more $ 50 into a microphone. I would suggest anybody to get a Fanatec that you can pay for it and I understand it is expensive. By all accounts so far Thrustmaster steering wheel is quite good too, but I am not certain of the price. MadCatz no clue up till now, but most of its products in the past have been mediocre and they are charging prices near Fanatec.

I have heard recently that their products are getting superior. I cannot establish that what we take with a grain of salt.

I am primarily a runner control, I am by no means is one of the fastest around, but what it can. I have a wireless network from the MS wheel to get out occasionally, but I have built a computer for, however, so it is kind of a pain than I have in my lap while racing. I took the mobile MS wheel speed today. Yes, some things you do not like (lack of headphone jack and not use rechargeable battery packs, you have to use 2 AA). I have not used it much yet, but the direction seems to be very sensitive. Much better than I predictable it to be. I will play with the controls a somewhat more tomorrow and see if I can FM4 discover a way to manually run it. I will update if I discover anything.

As the owner of Fanatec Turbo S pedals and CSP, and the owner of Elite CSR future, I will buy this wheel. Not everyone has time to ride around and play with the steering wheel. As a proud owner of a child (6 months), this conference gave me quick jump in the game without having to plug it in, due to limitations of time and space. I think this conference is a good substitute for the regulator.

As for getting or not getting the Microsoft Wireless wheel speed, I think like everything else is case by case basis. In my case I'm getting Forza - my speed and I took the wheel of GameStop yesterday and I am waiting until the Forza demo 4 before using it, so I cannot talk about how good it is for the moment - but in general I think the wheel speed will be superior than utilizing the controller. Obviously, the wheel speed is just a short term solution. One time the CSR Fanatec wheel Elite is obtainable, after that I will just along with the handles and support CSR RennSport Elite wheel. So, once more, in my case, I need somewhat from here and say, I'm not going to purchase what they consider a "lesser" of the wheel in the meantime. As the wheel speed wireless Microsoft looks like a great way out, one time again, in the short term. And, obviously, the mileage of all may vary.

Do any of you get it somewhere besides GameStop? It is supposed to be released until late October and I cannot find it available online anywhere. If it were longer, I'd take one.

I did not want this to become a discussion of the wheel, but since you asked me first get something that always forces feedback. If you cannot find a good wheel with good reviews then I would try to get a Logitech Drive FX used somewhere. It costs about the same speed and the thing that very few people I know swear by it. If ever I have a question that many people out there know what is right and wrong. People here are truthful and commonly over ready to assist. I thought the unique MS wheel was terrible, but for me it was much superior to a controller. I personally cannot speak in the MadCatz wheel on the list but I found the clip is quite terrible and has no FFB. There are a number of wheels coming out soon, so I would be enduring and select what you need if a Fanatec does not fit the budget. If you do, then do not waver to purchase one. It's like comparing the standard for HDTV.

I took one yesterday, but only tested with Shift 2. The lack of LB and RB buttons makes it difficult with this game. The game thinks is a suitable wheel while connected, so that gives you the default settings of the unique wheel. I was able to utilize it with Shift 2, but was not able to configure the settings beforehand. He seemed a little sensitive, but I'll wait until the game FM4 with him. Then I will be able to give proper consideration of the speed of the wheels.

Saitek Cyborg and the R & D are probably responsible for the recovery of quality for most products by Mad Catz. Upcoming Force wireless steering response is a direct descendant of the Saitek R660 GT. I speculate if MadCatz made perfections to the wheel or just dresses for Xbox 360 on duty. We will notice in a couple of weeks or so.