Thread: Cant adjust any video settings in Call of Juarez: The Cartel

Cant adjust any video settings in Call of Juarez: The Cartel

Hello friends I have installed Call of Juarez: The Cartel game in my computer and after installing this game it has started giving me some problems while setting the Videos setting in the game. now whenever I try to adjust ht e video setting at that time game freezes and after that it gets crashed. now tell me what should I do to solve this problem.

Re: Cant adjust any video settings in Call of Juarez: The Cartel

I have read your problem and I would like to tell you that you should first check that whether you have installed graphic drivers properly or not. Because sometime due to drivers also this type problem can take place.

I am also agree with above post you should first try to fix this issue by reinstalling the graphic drivers in your computer and after reinstalling the graphic drivers you have to open Call of Juarez: The Cartel game in your computer and then try to adjust video setting again and after that check whether you are getting the same problem or not.

If this problem is coming while adjusting the video setting to high only and when you set it to lower at that time it works fine then it means your computer is not able to run this game at high graphics. if you are using any old graphic card then you will not be able to run this game at high graphic setting. you can also try to adjust setting after changing the resolution.

first check all this thing and then let me know the result is.

According to me to me you should try to solve this problem by downloading the updated graphic drivers in your computer and installing it in your computer. if you want to download the updated graphic drivers in your computer then you have to visit the official site of the motherboard and after that download the latest drivers and after that install it and then your problem might get solved.

I have gone through your solution and after that I have installed latest graphic drivers in my computer and after installing the latest graphic drivers in my computer and after that also I was getting the same problem. I have also tried to try to adjust t the setting by changing the game resolution but it doesn’t make any difference. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this issue.

First thing I will suggest you to check whether you are getting this problem with this game only or same thing happen with other game also while adjusting the video setting. if you are not facing the same problem with any other game then I think there is nothing wrong with graphic drivers but the problem is with your game only.

To solve this issue I will recommend you to uninstall the game completely from your computer and after uninstalling the game you have to restart the computer and after that install the Call of Juarez: The Cartel game again and after that check whether you are able to adjust the video setting or not.

If you are getting the same problem with any other game also then I think reinstalling the Direct X will solve the issue. I am telling you this because nowadays all new games require latest direct X.

first download the latest direct X from the official website of the Microsoft and after downloading the direct X you have to install the that in your computer and after installing the direct X you have to check whether your problem get solved or not. as far as I know updating the Direct X will fix this issue because there was similar problem occurred in my computer also and after that I have update the Direct X and after updating the Direct X I have never faced any problem.

As you have said that by updating the Direct X in my system I can fix this issue and after reading that I have updated the direct X in my computer and after updating the direct x when I tried to adjust the video setting at that time I didn’t get any issue. Thank you for helping me. I really appreciate your help.