Thread: Training section in New Star Soccer 5

Training section in New Star Soccer 5

So I'm really finding hard training especially the flair and shooting style. At a touch I have to stay at 5.0, no matter what I try is not going through them all. I've tried using Vaseline, because it is a little easier, but still no success there something I'm missing? In the shot I have to stay at 4.5 I managed to get 4.5 with balloon, which is a bit stupid as his shot. I guess I get my style up to help with my shot, but as I say I'm failing at that too. I also find it difficult to score in the game without just running around the goalkeeper.

Re: Training section in New Star Soccer 5

In favor of flair, I started over because I have more control with it. However, at higher levels, the strength of the pass is not enough, so it's best shot. Try shooting with half the strength near the pole, through a maximum bending, and supposed to be superior after that, through 100% style shooting easier. However yes, you have to utilize throw as an alternative of shooting. This is what I can suggest you to make it very simple.

I have not found the hard style of training, but the filming of the training and the head gives me a headache. In shooting I have to stay at 6 and the game at 7. I also agree with the OP which is difficult to score a goal kick. Lob way works best. Just running around the guard is by far the easiest way (in a game that is not in training). It's pretty much my standard lens at this time. And that's never scored a goal through a timer shot in a game. The goalkeeper always gets them.

Shooting is much more difficult. First, use the advanced controls. After the formation of parts, instead of using Vaseline shoot. If you do not put much energy in the shot (like, literally, just a touch), you can get the ball over the wall, if necessary. You must aim the globe outside the near post, and then put spin on the ball so it gets in at the near post. The goalkeeper will miss it if you do well. To score behind the line, fire above all a fast car shooting for defenders to get behind the red line. Then try again between 10 and 20 meters from the halfway line, a line that is outside the post.

Hello thank you for your reply. I be acquainted with I cannot go further in the shot until I touch higher, however like the OP, I have to stay 5. I have tried somewhere around 3 years time straightforwardly training game trying to do all sorts of dissimilar techniques devoid of success. I even made a dissimilar player presently to make stitch one and no dice. Is there any definite information? , How does "'max bend'"? Thanks for the help!

I've been doing some training for now and the biggest problem (especially with the shot) is that there are peaks of great difficulty between the tasks of training. For example, shooting starts nice and light. Score a goal in the empty net from six yards. However, we then got to beat two defenders, one goalkeeper and score a minimum of 18 to 20 meters a few sessions later. The same goes for fighting, a session that is kicking cones 8-10 (nice and easy) and we're trying to win the ball from a group of 5 players (very hard) and then move in front 10-12 cones static (nice and easy).

So I'm at 5.0 in the shot cannot get all that I have read in the update to 909 was made easier. Well, that's not true unless you have to start a new character? You really need to improve training. I really hope he realizes his mistake. Also still unable to score well in the games without running around the stores may be due to my low level of education, but as I said you cannot get up, so I'm kind of stuck. I do not understand why he not only makes it easier or have a training option NSS4 car as he shot in the game has improved, it's nice to see, but the training really needs to be looked at.