Thread: Cannot complete shooting training in New Star Soccer 5

Cannot complete shooting training in New Star Soccer 5

Shooting training is getting me insane. I am on the third level and there I am trying to put ball after ball in the net and that is also behind the red line but then also it is not able to register that. I have attempted with the balls which stay on the ground, headers, first time shoots, volleys as well as every additional way. But for each time it failed the training to be completed. I have already tried many of the times but there was no success. Can you suggest me something about this?

Re: Cannot complete shooting training in New Star Soccer 5

I would like to tell you that all the levels are having dissimilar criteria for that and you will have to play according to that. So first of all, you should make sure that you are going through the instructions properly. This is the only thing that I can suggest you now. I hope that there will be more replies and more explanatory solution for this soon. Anyway, I loved this game and playing this without any problem.

I think I somewhat figured it out. The game looks to be extremely fussy as to whether or not it requires you to score as of a volley otherwise a simply shot. A few goals just register on volleys as well as others register while you go straight at ball since it's moving along ground and after that strike it. If I might take a proposal then this requires to be tightened up a little code or perhaps there require being one onscreen instruction as what goal it requires for the progress.

When you start the training then at the start only it will tell you that what type of the shot it requires to clear the stage. If you go through the instructions properly then you are surely going to get that level cleared. I have cleared that without any problem. I don’t know that why this is happening with you. There might be something that you are missing and for that reason you are not able to clear that stage. Before starting, just read the instructions carefully.

All the basic challenge could permit you to try training situations up to 2 times. Medium could permit an additional attempt and hard could permit just 1 try to get it right. At times the guidelines provided that you are inch toward getting distracted for a moment. Forasmuch as there is a considerable measure of unused space on the screen when endeavoring educating so putting the directions in modest message to reference what those directions were for and level of preparing could go a quite extended method.