Thread: AVALON HEROES: don't get any jacks in 3 JACK AP BOXES

AVALON HEROES: don't get any jacks in 3 JACK AP BOXES

Why I don't acquire any jacks within 3 JACK AP BOXES! I obtain stupid contracts and Cestrum (Avalon GM) said to acquire the hero within the box its additional than half (50 %+) which I consider is, I acquire 15k AP today and acquire 3 jack boxes acquire none within all 3. Unintelligent firework and additional contracts I acquire. To this day I’m not at all spending AP another time I was hoping for at least one! For the reason that I traded my last one in favor of a 3 slot hero. And wow wasted my AP resting on hero boxes that I didn’t yet acquire the hero. I’m not at all spending some irl money on top of alaplaya another time. Waste of my time.

Re: AVALON HEROES: don't get any jacks in 3 JACK AP BOXES

Hello same query I am facing. Even I go with the 3 jack boxes and I did not get any single jacks? I experience similar to demanding commencing alaplaya at least 1 Jack starting spending that quantity of money (still if it’s a small quantity) for the reason that I required Jack and all I acquire was contracts I signify what is wrong up through that? To this point I’ve been a pleased AP spending guy. However at the moment I’m stopping. It’s not my chance.

It takes 2 to trade. Open jack probably have too. The next time we get the heroes, not alaplaya. We sell / trade a little more, however are guaranteed 100%. And yes, they were just unlucky, keep demanding. It is forever the similar answer. Box contains 5 variables, as a result 1 / 5 in favor of hero. Just similar to that. They do not be concerned if they leave or not or pay money for something latest. They did not care if some1 stole my heroes for the reason that he pays money for through the bugged money commencing plaza bug.

However, an Avalon GM says it's more than half (50%) for the hero, so in 3 attempts to get a shot of all failed. I consider they lie to us regarding the high percentage of receiving a hero. And I have no money; I have simply 25k Aron. not regarding luck, as I said, it is lying on top of the percentage alaplaya for hero and is presently telling us it's additional than 50% do not really see spending 15k AP for bad contracts so I can get 1k each access point and then now spending on the contract for each AP 5k?

The GM is correct the possibility for the hero in every box is multiple times higher than some additional item within the box and I am able to confirm this. Yet simply regarding 20(+/-) people pay money for AP within Avalon since this game is consequently dead, and it will be a misfortune for them to lose an additional customer this game has inhabitants of 200- people. This is what I am thinking about this game so you have to read about it on an official site of this game.

The big problem is that there is an important element (Hero) and four other shitty things. The other four elements must be upgraded (replaced) with something far more useful than some people get the square can be purchased with up to 5 km. I see no answer to why alaplaya presented pictures of the hero, the only respond I am able to give is actually to build more money and people obtain angry at what time company values money additional than the product quality.

who value money additional than the players who participate the game, as a result I distorted the boxes, not boxes within the old days of Avalon, it was presently a once off payment to obtain the hero, simply the latest heroes were bring in in the boxes, however then the new heroes out of the box at what time the old heroes. According to me 3 boxes, 15k AP are nothing but junk contracts. It's pathetic. Either boxes Avalon heroes or I'm going to stop getting AP.