Thread: AVALON HEROES: How to stop players who is making No game

AVALON HEROES: How to stop players who is making No game

Hello guys I am having one question about this game yesterday I was playing this game with my friends and then suddenly opposite team players are going out from the game to make a no game. How to stop the player exit the game without just reason to construct a no game. Subsequent to 5 No battle sixth game was a rout. I am disgusted. Player leaves the game without reason should be 3 points + leaves. Do you guys have any idea about it? Please share your ideas with me.

Re: AVALON HEROES: How to stop players who is making No game

Its alaplaya glorious no game alternative, which acquire extra abuses than helpfulness. What do you would like? Eliminate No Game? As a result you choose to play a 4v5 game? If accordingly, presently disagree the vote and have fun. Alaplaya offers a pleasant feature however player’s misuse of it. Presently play and stop concur vote (it's similar to pauses, stop spam them and have the same opinion them. This is what I am thinking about it.

Player leaves lacking reason. Presently for the reason that they perceive the name of the enemy and they be acquainted with he can play good they build No game. I recommend that the name of the player be concealed Players will not leave exclusive of reason if they not be acquainted with the name of the opponent. So I think that’s why this option is useful in this game. So you have to play with the sow pro player and not with the noob so they cannot select no game.

So it's a problem of the players. Sometimes I have the error Elli. It is an accident that occurs when you choose Ellinese skills. Elli had twice the past two days. I reconnected as soon as possible, so, about 1 minute later, in the majority. There is no game. Sometimes there is a license, but only one deco. Let the time to reco. Many players are too much to see their opponents have more kills. 5-0 and leave a little. Or just when one soloist prelevels and stops. Or even when a player dies, he leaves. Unfortunately, not abandoned, even if you hide the names.

Alaplaya storm event offers a nice fire, but the abuse of the players in it. They should have just played and stop pretending / task manager of RPS. Yes, I prefer to play 4vs5 if I knew my team was at least decent, you know, gives you more satisfaction of victory is more difficult. So let's see, there is a 5vs5 game. A rookie out of my team. Its better that way, otherwise I would have fed and get your gold now. No game is a function that is abuse too, one cannot tell people not to agree the surrender vote.

So to decide who "noob" is and who is not, it takes some time. He leaves, he offers a set no. If you decide you're new press REJECT and 4V5 game. No game is a wonderful option, and the removal would be just stupid. Normal players / good rarely abuse the option of any game. When comparing the events and the game does not sound too stupid, too. They are different things. I prefer to play 4vs5 if I know my team is great. Usually noobs when they go left to chance and get a hero who do not like. Simple pray for not having any games.

If you have a preference a 4v5 or 3v5, why don't you immediately disagree No Game and leave on your game? However there will be one difficulty. Two times there had been a disco/reco. After that you can do No Game. One is regarding 5 minutes subsequent to the reco. Presently don't appreciate. This is what I can say about it. If you are not comfortable with the pro people then you can leave that game and move on your own game.