Thread: AVALON HEROES: Help me to complete scenario 5 oriens

AVALON HEROES: Help me to complete scenario 5 oriens

Can somebody post a guide on how to complete stage 5 oriens? I am acquainted with there are boxes of hero, however not only exp aron and also all I would like is just to complete the story subsequent to organizing the rebel army and the pen raiksha XD as a result what items to pay money for at any time and how glad I should kill rebel soldiers? (They give you 400 gold!) Once stood on this stage in the Masamichi when stopped for backup, what should I buy for him there? I have over 20 000 XD tell me every step what to do and what items to buy ok? (And how to delete Masamichi struggle at first that always loses a life in it.

Re: AVALON HEROES: Help me to complete scenario 5 oriens

When you are playing and Kazura shao that could fall any element of Kazura, taken with shao (which has 100% ability to sell) and sell all your items, just before killing the last soldier and the piece is going to end, so who has more money. You should buy the armor of the Phantasm (numpad 4 stores) to Kazura, and Shao, and each of them 3-4x the neklace regeneration (3 hp regeneration element, numpad 8 stores) and if you just too long can always only the latest blow to all enemies with skill shao so you can get more money if you do that you should buy the ring 3 times the concentration, so you always have enough mana to spam the ability currency.

In the mass should be sufficient if you buy diamond magic of the great outdoors, dark boots chain and the meteor on fire. If that's not actually sufficient for me to acquire through this part you are able to pay money for crystal magic and armor strength. If I memorize properly Kazura and shao be played yet once more subsequent to the Tak and other players. This time his enemies are splash blending so you have not enough mana to spam skills coins for more money. You could solve this problem, although sometimes with my roll of Magic Protection, or simply buy more mana reg, but basically this part is the same as the first shao / kazu hand, you just go for items defense, atk elements are not really necessary.

Hello, I would like to share something. After this comes a part where all the heroes are playing at the similar time, as a result try to be prepared for a bit of multitasking as the majority of them are in a group of enemies and if they have some items he will die extremely quickly. I do not remember if it ends after this or if there is one on the left, however essentially you supposed to be having sufficient money at that time to clear the mission productively.

I really do not understand why you are doing so many new subjects like writing, even things completely the same in different subjects, it is unnecessary and annoying. HP just bought a slight more takiru, and if I remember appropriately you are able to only pull the guards individually until only raiksha is left and if you assault and utilize skills muchards stunning and the right off the attack subsequent to the stunning ending point would be enormous if he would be capable to utilize his ULT before he died.

Hello guys thank you for your replies sorry for late replying. Actually I didn’t try your suggestion yet but its looks useful for me. So I will try it today and then I will let we know about what I did and where I was making mistakes. In between this if you guys having any additional information then please share it with me so I will try that in addition. I hope you guys will share some extra information with me. Thank you once again.