Thread: System Requirements for Dawn of Fantasy

System Requirements for Dawn of Fantasy

Can anyone tell me what the requirements will be for this game? my team is decent and can run games like medieval war, a total of 2 and things pretty well but as this is a MMORTS and many other players in the game, so I'm not sure my computer can handle, I need a much really top mark system for this team or that the average everyday player like me without $ 5000 to fly a team of great game to play? I hope that someone will guide me in proper way thank you.

Re: System Requirements for Dawn of Fantasy

The game is incomplete at this time, so dreams cannot give a precise statement of what the system requirements will be. They will optimize at a later date, so the system requirements in the current version are higher than they will in the final version. I would say is probably going to be fine. If you can run M2: TW, the graphics card is probably good an adequate amount of. Worst may be necessary to add a stick of RAM (plenty of new games recommend 2 gigabytes these days), but that's a $ 50 upgrade and not a massive investment.

If you are careful when you order your parts and you assemble your machine physically, you can do something really frustrating with a budget under $ 2000. In fact, even a dream machine should not cost more than $ 3000. It should not cost $ 5000 to build a new machine. Your supplier is speculation that if it costs so much. Just over $ 2000 is really enough for a mobile desktop (laptop with the power of desktop) if you know what to look for.

Hi guys I have the same question I have a vista consequently a lot of games that only necessitate 1gigabite of ram used for an XP necessitate 2gigs used for a vista what would happen if I dropped my laptop to XP? Will it run games that require less XP for an operating system and would be worth it degrade my pc? Also will this affect any of my previous games I have? Does anyone know of this? I am desperately waiting for this game? So it’s helpful for me to make some system changes before buying this game Thanks.

For those of you who have inquire regarding the system necessities for Dawn of Fantasy, they are as follows:
    Minimum system requirements for Dawn of Fantasy:
    Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista
    2.4 GHz Intel Pentium IV or AMD processor
    1 GB RAM (XP), 2 GB RAM (Vista)
    4x CD-ROM/DVD-ROM drive
    1 GB of free Hard disk space
    nvidia Geforce 7600 256MB memory or equivalent
    DirectX 9.0 Compatible Sound Card

Recommended system requirements for Dawn of Fantasy:
    Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista
    2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD processor
    2 GB RAM (XP), 3 GB RAM (Vista)
    4x CD-ROM/DVD-ROM drive
    1 GB of free Hard disk space
    nvidia Geforce 8800 or ATI 1950 512MB memory
    DirectX 9.0 Compatible Sound Card

My hope is that if you go with the plan to improve the graphics before release to make it compatible with the graphics so old and give two choices in the installation, this would open the game to a much broader base of players and allow for a large variation in the minimum specifications / recommendations. A player can see all these amazing fx while the other is playing older looking graphics in the same battle, but the tactics remain the same. Call graphics package one and two, but it certainly would be a great way to expand the player base at both ends.

A system of game needs a case, power supply, hard disk, a DVD drive, a motherboard, a CPU, graphics card, an Ethernet card, a power supply, and operating system. This means you do not need peripherals such as mice, keyboards, speakers and screen. Even if you go cheap, it's unlikely to get your computer for under $ 1000. If you have a good offer from a supplier, then I could see you put something together for around $ 1000, but personally I think it will be better than spending $ 2000, because chances are it will last longer.