Thread: What will be your city name in Dawn of Fantasy?

What will be your city name in Dawn of Fantasy?

This is just one of many things that make me so excited about Dawn of Fantasy. Many other games do an adequate job of making you feel like you're a king of their respective city or culture. But in a MMORTS like this all the other kings are players around you. Through little tidbits of information here and there, the developers have given us an idea of what our first few hours will be. Launching our first stronghold and knowledge the ropes of our section unique aptitude and structure, although expanding and rising. I really look forward on the way to these initial few hours of building my primary city, even additional so my first encounter through my neighbors. So I was wondering, what you going to name your first homeland. If possible, what will you name your hero?

Re: What will be your city name in Dawn of Fantasy?

So I determined the name of my city, with Tolkien's Elvish language. Google "Elivish to English Dictionary" I establish a list of words from which on the way to draw from. It occurred to me that, "Fenn Athan Amar" which roughly translates as "Threshold (a) beyond (the) world." What I can only entire group, as Fenn'Athan'Amar, which is probably grammatically incorrect, but it looks better in my opinion. I chose these words because I like to put my city on the border between the Elven realm of Bilt'Ranta Na and the Orcish lands of Thikken Dal, amid the cities of Uttal Astras and Grintak.

The first thing that came to mind was Lordaeron, but I will not use it, because I create my own. Well what making names for me the longest time. Sometimes even whole day before starting to play and sometimes I just delete material high level if I do not like his name. And still have not ruled Erikland. Nothing creative came to my mind yet. If possible, I will name my hero or Kire Erik. I think I'll go for something that sounds mostly fantasy.

My city will be asked Lorelai because I love Blackmore's Night. My hero is called Ragnar or colder something that just I have to wait and see. My people will call Dreadmaw and my orc hero called Lolita. My city is called "Yerathu." In my fantasy world, was once a great capital, but was caught in a huge battle involving 700,000 soldiers. It was abandoned after this battle, because it was inundated with corpses and blood. One hundred years later, was destroyed by the earthquake and buried in magma.

Are you reading books are based on Dragon Age? If so, I imagine there are tons of potential ideas in the books or the game itself. Personally, I read the books yet, probably never will. The rules of the game, however Pretty good. Yes, I like the ring though Ceruthia more and more. The "Ruthia" part has a slight resemblance to the word "relentless" and I've always liked the letter c. probably will be my first choice if available. It fits reasonably well with humans, too.

The developers said the game scales to your level and is only allowed to fight against players who are within your level range. So if all your accounts are on a different level to be restricted. Not to mention when you attack the NPC game goes into an example for everyone else in the world can still interact with the NPC and not have to wait for you. As for the players, I remember reading somewhere that you have a certain time after an attack that cannot be attacked, cannot remember where. I'll link when I find.

Whatever thing interrelated to black or brown or those a lot of colors are banned. Not allowed to call anything really, however the things we have that is free is that you are allowed to influence any flag you wish and express their innermost thoughts on an issue without all go around saying that crossed the line. I mean if you go to camp to wager on any of the 15 houses that are required to find a southern flag State or a swastika flag hanging stuffed away or open.