Thread: The Guild Seal in Fable 3

The Guild Seal in Fable 3

I am little bit bothered with the game Fable 3. I am not happy with the new guild seal design. The silver pointy thing is seems to be working fine but I am unable to get golden thing in the game. I think I could be oversensitive in the game. However I am unable to figure out what to do with things in the game. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: The Guild Seal in Fable 3

Well I have found myself wondering regarding the Guild seal and it is turning up into the first place. I am unable to figure out the reason why heroes in the game need to have a guild seal to unlock their powers in the game. Why are they looking to have heroic powers without having the benefits of the seal. It seems to perform fast travel in the game. Rather than having the protests on the boards. I think they would have the lapel pin sized on their person so that we would be unable to see them at all in the game.

Yes I am agree with you it seems to enable the fast travel in the game. Also it would let your mentor to speak in the game. The Guild seal is use in the Fable TLC for the accessing of the Cullis Gates system ao that the Guild master would be able to communicate with you in the game. In Fable 2 it was allowing to Theresa to communicate with you as well as Fast Travel in the game. So far there was no teleportation so that the Guild Seal was not serving any proper purpose in the game. It is not enabling the fast travel in the game anymore.

According to me the Guild Seal would go back to the accommodating the teleportation through Sanctury into Fable 3. I think Theresa would not use to communicate in the game. Well I let you know that I would like to have silver in the game. Why because the its design seems to be good. It seems to be something really old or ancient in the game. However the gold one is really basic and quite smooth at a first glance.

You are having quite interesting observation the line in the game is going through the center and it is opposite side as it is happening normally. I mean to say it is spinning loading screen icon form original game. Also it seems to be stemming from the left side of the all the picture in the game. I have also looked over the web and the pictures which I have find are showing right side of the particular one in the game.

You can see the card as the bottom excepting the cut scene pictures on the one side of the any of the seal. I have taken picture of the same and it seems to be really difficult to make the things working in the game. You will be able to see the line which is extending the from the upper left and it is going through the middle of the game. I would really appreciate the old spikey version of the Guild seal in the game Fable 3. I am unable to find out anything to make changes in the game.