Thread: New Guild in Fable 3

New Guild in Fable 3

Albion is in crisis (again) and Albion's most talented children are disappearing in the night. As the king you must investigate these strange happenings. You discover that they are taking to create a secret clan intends to fight against it. You decide the reconstruction of a guild of your own and seek help from the legendary scythe. As a mega fan fable time I've been waiting for the return of the hero powerful clan, but unfortunately I have to remain disappointed. If you do not like this, then think of it this way: When the king returns to open the guild and it is good or bad depending on your tastes and missions to fight an evil / good guild run by a bad guy / good race to recruit the most talented of Albion. What you think?

Re: New Guild in Fable 3

I'm a kind of thinking that the union is under the gazebo, and I would love something happens to bring it back. Lionhead writers should hang on to the New Partnership. I love to see it. You have not only already published, has published word for word. Could not have put a little more thought into it during the six months since the last time you sent? Maybe into details about the plot proposed new activities to reach their new clan, new enemies to face? Just a little effort, if you post again the same idea, that's all we ask.

About the new union, while the idea seems very interesting, it is impossible to achieve. Why? If my memory is correct, Fable 1/TLC at the beginning of our adventure, the guild master said the presence of will in Albion is fading, and the number of heroes fallen considerably in recent years. So Fable 1/TLC has (relatively) a lot of heroes in Fable 2, after 500 years there were only four heroes of the left. Fable 3 in just two of them. In the next generation, we expect that the heroes of 1 or 2 (new king's son or daughter and robber). What is the meaning of creation / restoration of an organization for only 2 people?

If you decide to put a new guild in Fable 4 is as it should be. It must be built in the campground Sakers mercenary. It should be a strong leader, say that the son of the king of kings or more confidence in general. You must have a board of six. Two Will users, two Skilled, and two Strength. Walls like those of the ancient city of Troy. Cannon towers. A rival guild built on Dark Sanctum within Mourningwood, home to the most dangerous criminals as heroes badly formed. There should be and all the wars between the two guilds, a war that threatens the existence of Albion.

But if they did, there would be no point in heroes at all. Military will have soldiers trained by a corrupt hero would mean ruin. In addition mugger does not know what he could not train anyway. An anti-clan sounds good, but do not want to have a guild good and evil are constantly at war for power and control of an anti-union that would ruin everything. There has been allot of talk about a guild wrong somewhere as morning wood dift / but I think if something like this was ever used (I do not think for one second does) that would have the option of running that evil guild.

This law established after the end of the game, but before Keep Traitor. In it we will re-discover one of the ancient relics lost in the fall of the Guild, and the search for a new region in Aurora. Mission, City of Aurora - Explorers has been the disappearance within the desert for a while now and the priestess of the temple is concerned that the crawler can be back. Missing explorers investigate and find a new space full of swirling sandstorms. As you progress through the area of a scene from the storm begins to die and the solution in the form of a garden with trees, plants and animals made entirely of sand.

The lens is in the garden of sand, but the hero must navigate the sandstorms in the first place, being attacked by sand creatures, and when they do. Sandstorms are off a little with each wave of creatures defeated and, finally, the garden is formed around the hero again. It is here that the crawler is back, made entirely of sand and a couple of new things to say. A proper battle against it and sand Sentinels and sand Minions will ultimately ends through the hero to be victorious. At this point the real Teresa appears, apologizing for not seeing what was happening until it was too late as the heart fire burns so bright that even their fate is hidden from the viewers. The hero will be instructed to place the Fire Heart back into the pedestal, and that was the subject of keeping the Lord of the Sands in its solid statue, baking it in clay.