Thread: trade team fortress and all items for portal 2

trade team fortress and all items for portal 2

hello people i have this problem i know this is a long shot but it is worth a try. this is what i propose, i own a DVD of Team Fortress 2 and there are many items in my bag pack there are all the weapons and many duplicates in it, there are even some hats and many crates and in exchange for all of this i want a copy of portal 2 i have been trying to get my hand on the game for so long and it was ever since i finished portal 1 but i have been a real tight position as regards to money and there is no other opportunity till after 6 to 7 months for it to get alright so if anyone is interested in this trade just add me and we will figure some thing out for each other.

Re: trade team fortress and all items for portal 2

well you have a nice preposition there but the thing is the game you are offering is Team Fortress 2 i have already gone through that and the back pack you are offering is really of no interest for me as all the stuff that you say you have is already there with me so i would like to say yes but there is no point to the deal you are offering to me so i highly sympathize with your situation but regrettably there is not of my interest that you have.

so is this it you seem to be asking for portal 2 but the things you are willing to exchange for it are not much of any interest to me either and i do not think you would be able to find any one here interested to come under a deliberate understanding for this situations you have proposed it may seem a little bit rude but this is a really a long shot out here but never the less there is no saying what you may come across so best of luck doing that.

its really funny i am interested in the game Team Fortress 2 but the back pack seems useless and against portal 2 don't you think you are asking to much in exchange. i am not implying that its stupid but it seems no where else than that so i am interested but only if you are willing to offer more than this i have added you and hope to talk over this preposition and still think about offering more then you have offered.

hehehe you are offering an age old game Team Fortress 2 against portal 2 really man i under stand your situation and all but really think about what you are asking no body in their right minds would make this deal with you it just seems so irreverent to the situation you have tried to portrait on the readers you sure don't seem to have any life dude get one and may be then you will be able to get back with a good deal.

i sure don't see any reason why people react in such ridiculous manner to this situation there is no sense of any thing out here its just a kid who wants to play portal two and is willing to offer his backpack and Team Fortress 2 so whats wrong with this i don't see if you are not interested don't bother answering that i think is not so hard to do, now is it. people sure do seem to lack the sense of respect against one another here.