Thread: GLaDoS never left Aperture Laboratories in portal 2 [SPOILERS]

GLaDoS never left Aperture Laboratories in portal 2 [SPOILERS]

Spoilers beware Aperture Laboratories still provides refuge to GLaDoS.the last time i came to her contact she was blow to pieces over and high and there were only some parts of her falling in the garage when she was blown the last time could she had made it some how by keeping herself up but still how would she had landed in the laboratories how could she reach the lower levels. in Portal 2 glados is shown in a mantle there might have been some debris and she could have some how survived by keeping up herself by landing on the pile how is that even possible wow!!!!

Re: GLaDoS never left Aperture Laboratories in portal 2 [SPOILERS]

glados is just back because the people responsible for portal 2 wanted to include her also in the party.outside the aperture. she fell outside how could she had ended up inside how is that even possible. chell was dragged after being killed glados landed above him and may have got her back inside. well i am not saying that is what had happened but may be i think that was what had happened there and that's the reason she was able to not only survive but also get back in the facility.

as all of you already know that glados always has backup of every thing she uses its not just things but it also include people so what i think that she might have kept a copy of herself hidden somewhere and was able to get back after being blow into pieces out side and got back inside some how and started doing what she is good at inside. this is also a possibility i m just saying there is not any other possibility that i could come up with what do you guys think this can be the only reason she was resseracted in portal 2.

there is also one more possibility that when she landed after being blown over chell at the parking lot she and chell might have fallen down into the base by the shear force nad weight of them falling there because after all the parking lot is exactly over the facility and if they fell through the parking lot there is a possibility that she might have been able to repair herself and survive there. could it be this.

initially when i came across glados, there was a sudden feeling that some one is going through shear pain. it was a feeling of great sadness. the gyrations hanging from the sealing where making me feel as if some one needed help. it was really a disturbing ora in the room but was not able to wait there and see what was going on there as was fighting for my life and so was not able to clearly make it out that the computer hanging from the sealing was really the glado which had really blown the last time i saw it.

when glados was defeated at the end her arms become “untied” and she some how appears to be able to move very freely also you ever seen the cake some think appear to be glowing in the dark also well i have been to the cake room by using cheats and those objects that glow are infect gladow’s “eyes” which can may be the reason glados still is alive because if we take the cake room to be a “storage facility” then who knows how many places GLaDOS’s eyes or even her artificial brain could exist