Thread: Mini timeline in Glados in Portal 2

Mini timeline in Glados in Portal 2

I really love to play the game Portal 2 on the computer of mine. well I have found number of timeline which is used to connect the Portal 2 and Halflife. Personally I am quite more familiar with Portal than that of Halflife hence the timeline of mine is totally concerned with Aperture Science Facility. So let me know the speculation of yours on the Glados timeline in the game. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours in this particular situation.

Re: Mini timeline in Glados in Portal 2

The Glados is originally turned on the test environment in the game. it would be universal environment for the testing of the hardware as well as software. The test environment is totally equipped with the skill switch. At the moment of operating the test environment Glados is making an attempt kill the scientist multiple times in the game. but still there is nothing to happen because the Glados is npt having access to any of the dangerous things.

Well the Glados had tried to killed the scientist on the number of situation. However the lead scientist was really blase regarding the murder attempts of the Glados. I would not bring myself to believe the thing which is totally unconcerned with the real bullets. If he is operating with the simulated enrichment center into the virtual test environment then I think he would not require to worry about the all that things.

There is really high logical implication is needed in the game. you will find the difficulty when you have look on the game regarding the simulated world of the testing and the real world of the flesh and blood scientist. In case the test environment is working appropriately then I think it would be quite impossible for the AI then it would be quite difficult to get the difference between the same. so it is dependent on the test environment in the game.

If there is during the time period in the game then the Wheatley built in the game and attached to the Glados and then it seems to be removed after the failing to resolve the killing scientist issue in the game. it would give the busy work in the facility in the game. it is also dependent on the time period to the main changing of the protocol. It could be the phase of the out of the humans from the manufacturing of the game.

At the climax of the Portal 1 Glados 1 stated that ‘Good News. I figured out what that thing you just incinerated did. It was a morality core they installed after I flooded the Enrichment Center with a deadly neurotoxin, to make me stop flooding the Enrichment Center with a deadly neurotoxin....’ and Glados flooded the Enrichment Center with the neurotoxin into the test environment in the game. The Glados would not be able to state the difference between the game.