Thread: Assassin's creed brotherhood PC version Achievements

Assassin's creed brotherhood PC version Achievements

I am very happy to hear that Ubisoft essentially "ported" console achievements to PC version. I know that they had put in number of achievements but I couldn’t able to find the list for those one. When I achieve something I can just get the pop up but there is not list or information regarding the achievements. I have looked at everywhere but I didn’t get the full list yet. Can anybody help me to get g full list of those?

Re: Assassin's creed brotherhood PC version Achievements

This week has carried us the foremost multiplatform growth in favor of Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, and through it a total chaos of innovative Achievements and/or Trophies to curve ourselves out of form is annoying to produce. A little of them are definite to the DLC - similar to GPS (for concluding the 8new storyline tasks, which you can almost certainly accomplish exclusive of our assist) and joking around (for thrashing up 5 disturbing Harlequins), except the respite are skill-based tasks that are all easier to obtain than they may at first look like.

Its enormous modifies that Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood affixes multiplayer which only will get you around more than 40 hours to total though you rely on player skill. Role Model is one of attainments of Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Multiplayer. In order to get those bonuses:
    • Co-op Stun: Your teammate shocks a follower locked.
    • Co-op Kill: teammate murders a target locked on.
    • Diversion: teammate executes a target who has been pursued by.
    • Rescue: teammate stuns a pursuer.
    • Multi-Kill: In fewer than 10 seconds, team executes 2 targets in a row.
    • Knockout: In fewer than 10 seconds, team stuns 2 pursuers in a line up.

I don’t think that you need to look for achievements over anywhere. You can find it anywhere within the game or the official website. If you can find the game details files or manual inside the directory then you will get whole information regarding the game. AS far as I know you can find the list and names of trophies in game. Just go to the Options> Statistics> Achievements. There you can find the total list and the requirements.

As far as I know there are total list of achievements are nearly 50. If I don’t know all the names of those achievements but I do know that in order earn those things you need to earn several bonus points throughout the game. You will one by one information of those trophies when you achieve it in game. However you can refer any website to get the list because it is a long list. I have only got the old version game achievement list but there is no list regarding the new DLC version.

When the pop up appears showing as “Achievement” You need to click on that to get the complete information regarding the achievement. In order to get the complete list, go through the folder in which you have installed the game. There check whether there is any other text files located. In that you may get some hidden information regarding the achievements or any other think which you are looking for.

well! hello i just installed assassin creed brother hood on my pc but when i copy the crack files and paste it its give me this massage (assassinc creed\acbsp.exe is not a valid win32 application.) i dont know what to do about it Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sadiqkhanafridi View Post
    well! hello i just installed assassin creed brother hood on my pc but when i copy the crack files and paste it its give me this massage (assassinc creed\acbsp.exe is not a valid win32 application.) i dont know what to do about it Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Talks made on cracks/hacks are not allowed on this forum, so better get a legal version of the game to play it and avoid any issues related to it, read rules of the forums. Even uninstalling or re-installing the game wouldnt going to server you because the version of the game that you are using is illegal, so try to purchase the game.