Thread: Is there any theme in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

Is there any theme in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

Hey friends I m playing Assassin's Creed Brotherhood for last 1 month and I m playing this game with my friends online on the net or with my brother at home in my home PS 3 in multi player mode. I want to know whether there are any themes present or not. My friends don’t know about the themes and its other stuff. Do any know how to download the themes of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood? so please reply me as soon as you can. So that I can used in my personal ps3. Do any one know about this stuff how to download it?

Re: Is there any theme in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

Yes friend, there is theme avaible for Assassin's Creed Brotherhood which will you need to download, There several website available to these type of themes so if want to download the theme download theme then first check whether that site has any malfunction threat or not then only download that theme for PS3. There are many for available even for Desktop PCs and laptop (notebook pc) it is up to you want to download for which device? There are about 20 themes available in various site for Desktop PCs as well as for laptop (notebook pc).

Thank you friend for your reply to my post, I had download some themes of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood it is very fabulous and attractive theme to me when see these in my Desktop pc? But my problem is used same theme in my PS3 but it is shown some error due to I can’t able to see those theme in my PS 3. So any one make out about these problem why these has been happen due to I can’t able to see my theme properly? I want to see those themes in my ps 3 too. Or is there any idea to download the same for PS 3. Is there any compactible issue for those themes?

Since Assassin's Creed Brotherhood had been create 2 month ago so there theme are of a limited edition so I think that you must download from a good website to overcome with your issue of not seeing the themes on your PS 3. Or maybe you have downloaded those theme of not supported by the ps3 ? So I suggest you to check the file extension of those theme cause it may a zip folder of that theme so that why it is open properly inside Desktop (p c) and laptop (notebook) or that may be that theme of .zip extension.