Thread: Not able to install Avatar

Not able to install Avatar

I was very impressed by watching the movie of Avatar and I was happy that its game too was released soon. I am using Windows 7 Ultimate operating system and I am not able to install Avatar in my computer. I keep getting error messages while installing this game and at the end the installation process exits by saying that this setup is not suited for this system. I had purchased this game very recently and so, I do not want to go in a loss. Please help me with suitable solutions.

Re: Not able to install Avatar

I suggest you to have a look at the system requirements of this game and you may understand why you are not able to install Avatar in your system:
    • Intel Processor: Core 2 Duo E8500 3.16GHz
    • AMD Processor: Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 5200+
    • Nvidia Graphics Card: Geforce 8600 GTS 512MB
    • ATI Graphics Card: Radeon X800 XT
    • RAM: 2 GB
    • Hard Disk: 4 GB
    • Direct X9

I do not think that it is the problem of the operating system, since it run well in my system with Windows 7.

You have mentioned that you have purchased this game recently. So, if you are not able to install Avatar, then I suggest you to go to the dealer from where you had purchased the game and then, exchange the same. I think that the problem may be with the setup of this game because of which it is giving errors in your system. Installing this game from a new setup will solve the problem.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

If you are not able to install Avatar, then it is possible that it is an incompatibility issue. There are such problems being encountered with many applications and programs in Windows 7 and your problem may be just one of them. This is why it is suggested to install another operating system in a different drive in the computer, so that there will be 2 operating systems in your computer. I suggest you to install Windows XP as the other operating system that you can use to solve types of problems.

The problem that you are not able to install Avatar is because there are many security settings in the Windows 7 operating system. I had got messages that I require administrator rights to install a particular game. But, I had only one account in my system. This means that I was the administrator of the system. When I tried to install the game using the run as administrator option, the problem was solved. So, I suggest you to use the same.

Hello there, there are many compatibility tools released for particular applications and softwares to get rid of the incompatibility issues that are there in Windows 7. You will have to search such a tool for on the internet for Avatar. If you get the same, then install it before you try installing the game in your system. Give it a try and this will hopefully solve the problem.