Thread: Avatar in NBA 2K12

I have heard about the new game release by the 2K Sports publisher ‘NBA 2K12’, so I’m very much excited about this. But I don’t have much more information about this video game. So the main thing I want to know about the game is that which the player included in this game. Is there are the chances to play with the old legendary player or we can simply create own Avatar player. If so then that’s great, so if you guys have the information about the player in the game then let me know about this.

Re: Avatar in NBA 2K12

Yes there are the features for creating the Avatar in this NBA 2K12, by which we can create the player as per our choice that means that we can change the height stamina dress look up and much more thing to make our player looks more attractive and physic for the character. But however there is no such need to do that because there are already the legendary players present for playing this game.

There is nothing much information is available for this kind of player on their official site, however the profile is going to rank while you play the game best, the best you play the best we get the rank. I have seen that the rank is given according to the Level based. Since myself having Pro Level 2 so far and there are the feature that we can use to make the player height weight etc. but all I can say that there are no way to play the My2K player.

There is the profile for each individual user by that you can handle all your user settings, sliders etc. however I have heard that this year they are using the Avatar in replace to the profile name. so I think that this is the best idea and the feature for this NBA 2K12.

I have this game and there is my own Avatar, so I can sure that there are the feature available in this game. So all that I can say there may be this feature or not may there but My2K player is nothing but an avatar for your My2k account you create. So this is the best application or whatever you say that but the good implementation for this game.

This game have the feature so that one can have the option to create the player as per their own choice so that we can able to create the player by customizing the player in related to their costumes, height width and stamina of the player can be adjusted by us. And this is the best feature for this game to create the Avatar in this NBA 2K12. And the creation of this player is also depends on the ranks and the score we have achieved by this game while playing. That means that there are the chances for creating the best player by having the best scores.