Thread: Is there any punishment for scam sites

Is there any punishment for scam sites

I consider I’m not the only one here who was embittered through scamming website. I was pay money for 1 year hosting commencing somebody (I do not point out the name/website for go after the forum rule). And not yet 1 month, this person shut the service and takes away my currency. Does someone here contain planned how we penalize this people? Please share your thoughtful views on this I am waiting for your response thank you.

Re: Is there any punishment for scam sites

If all you're going to perform through your life is seek payback in excess of tiny amounts of money subsequently you'll not at all achieve whatever thing. Learn what you are able to from the experience and shift on to somewhat more constructive. Is it actually worth the time to post here, plan revenge, and expend time performing it. Surely you have enhanced things to perform? I hope now you are clear with your doubt. Thank you.

Thanks for your optimistic respond. You said to overlook and move to the enhanced hosting. Don’t you all think yet here within forum, there is an assortment of hosting corporation spamming their website? Subsequent to obtain some money, they run away. If we maintain forget and forget, the cheater will obtain richer and we still poor. Not every people are able to effort the price of stable hosting similar to hostgator and I hope there is a technique how we are able to punish this people.

If you would like to waste your time follow scammers and ghosts, and after that bang yourself out. I disbelief you will achieve something, and you are capable to discover quality hosts for approximating $10/mo. If you cannot pay for that, after that maybe you should not be online trying if you do not contain any startup money. You are worried regarding people taking $5-20 - well I have scammers that obtain $500, as a result what you are dealing with is not anything. Just make convinced at what time you pay money for something, make use of a credit card, so this way, you will have a probability to dispute the charge, and move on through your life.

There are forever people who will take benefit of others and that is reprehensible, however there are forever people who will make dumb decisions and not at all learn from them, there will forever be people who believe the cheapest is the most excellent and think through their wallet not their brain, and there will forever be people who despite the entire the evidence to the contrary and every the warnings on here from additional people and hosts who will continue to look for the cheapest and believe they are getting a deal.

Since you already are aware of the fact that digital point not mediate disputes between you and the other party, the only option we have is to seek a change through your payment gateway (assuming you're protected) as most offer a buyer protection of some kind, and PayPal does not offer seller protection of digital goods. Your last option is to try to mediate a solution between you success and the third. The only effective way you can punish a crook not doing something illegal to successfully obtain a refund.

Surely if you have closed the service, there may not be able to answer any thing through reports that, since the service no longer exists. It would prevent the creation of another website under a different IP, etc. It's the same with a lot of large companies. If none of going bankrupt can be without your product and cannot get a refund. Reporting it will only potentially obtain results by evidence, if the party is at rest offering the service within question. At day's end, the user still has the ability to change a user name and start again.