Thread: How to add blog to existing websites

How to add blog to existing websites

I was wondering if someone possibly will help me through the following- Which is the technique to add a blog on the way to an existing website. I denote a blog of the site. A brief or detailed guide resting on how to perform it. Answer definite on the way to Godaddy would be helpful. Please help me to solve this. I make a Google search but not able to find any solution on it. So please share the all appropriate steps for it. Is there any technique to perform this?

Re: How to add blog to existing websites

You are able to make use of wordpress for blogging its easy to utilize, you can ask within godaddy if they have some script for one click install if they have they will inform you and if you require more help provide us through more info (what you got, where you would like to install it, do you previously have a site running and you would approximating to produce a blog for the site, this kind of information.) so we be acquainted through exactly what you wish for. If your host is through cpanel after that there is a built in function beneath scripts that will install Wordpress through one click. Very straight forward. This will set your blog up for you and offer you in the company of login details.

You are able to also manually create a folder called Blog inside you root folder where your foremost website exist in. Upload some blog script (I prefer wordpress) and install it. Wordpress is as well a good and dominant blogging tool that is very popular now a days and it is completely free. Go to wordpress.org website and download wordpress folder. Add this application to your website. It’s not complicated at all to add blogs to your site. Initially install the blogs in subdirectory of your hosting via softaculous. Then add the link to that to your primary website.

You are able to install wordpress through few clicks within your Godaddy account. I am acquainted with it for the reason that recently I did this job for one of my customer. Once you've installed it, just attach the major website through your blog url. It's similar to creating a tab called blog in your website after that connects the tab to your blog's URL. Hope this helps you. If you still don't be acquainted with how to install and perform this stuff, just post here and I'll observe what I am able to do for you here. If installing a blog is a bit complicated task, you can utilize a custom domain name through popular blogging services.

It depends on where blog (domain name) you would like to forward. E.g. if you previously contain a domain name at godaddy subsequently would like to add it to a definite hosting, you Have to follow the settings which I mentioned below.
    1. You have to click on your account
    2. And then observe your domain list
    3. Once you done with above steps then Checklist the domain you would like to add to hosting.
    4. after that Click on name server.
    5. And then choose one of the options.

I created a sub-domain for the blog and then install Wordpress. I also had contacted Godaddy and they were also useful although email response usually took 12 hours or more. As many of you said, it was mostly easy. Wordpress is a blogging tool, good and powerful it is very popular today and is completely free. Add this form to your site to the process of blogs. I hope this will help you so I would suggest you to make use of wordpress. Thank you.