Thread: The Infamous Crime and Punishment Glitch in Fable 3

The Infamous Crime and Punishment Glitch in Fable 3

So I was playing the game for several hours today, did all the demon doors and has a gun to the max, I got to the search for crime and punishment, holds the key, and then got a golden trail that leads to industrial Bowerstone, so I followed him, and I realized that when the loading screen that had the weapons he was using when I started my treasure and had only 6.2 million have tried to reload, not good, and I tried to enter the castle and the throne room and made me decide whether or not to let Logan live again, then I did the rest of the tasks of day and the next day I had to choose the decoration of the castle, as it was heading towards the throne room to teleport there, but as an invisible spectator, the game seems to be saved in this way and I cannot do more than turn left or right.

Re: The Infamous Crime and Punishment Glitch in Fable 3

They are currently working on another program like most of the technical problems and the game ending bugs have been fixed in the new games made since the last. However, it is all the time working on the engine so it is probable to be a patch that fixes some problems probable to occur after the next DLC. That one will probably incorporate some of these reviews engine on it as standard. What you think on it share your views on it thank you.

Hey guys I just started the game a week ago, and according to my experience, I would have thought that it has set as a common failing of the first time through, however, does not really want to put another 20 hours on it, I played through almost the entire game without losing the life that is not super difficult, but requires a little effort. Do you know when the DLC of the day, is supposed to be released? Please share your ideas with me. Thank you.

I had the same problem with this glitch, read some reviews and tried the following, which worked for me might work for you. He had owned the tavern when I accepted the mission. The scene happened and there was only one guy standing there. I have a locked, unable to complete anything. I began my Dashboard and I started playing again in the Bowerstone market. I left the area and had to press A to reload a previous state. I had to do the search for diamonds all over again and before accepting the mission "Crime and Punishment" SELL THE PUB. This made all the thugs to spawn usually, the complete search.

If you have (apparently) killed all the enemies and you still speak as if he is alive he needs to go to the shrine and equip Gauntlets fire and ice storm and then standing in the place of combat and back to enter simply load the spell until it reaches its largest diameter and just indulge. Do this several times and see that the enemy was hit die and can continue. If you leave your dashboard and then when you load up Fable III build again until the point where the district has entered the market, only to turn around and hold B to be sent to the last mission you completed. They sent me before it got the diamond, after which I have all the trolls and various other things done.