Thread: Hotmail sign in issues - Error 105 and server maintenance errors

Hotmail sign in issues - Error 105 and server maintenance errors

I have created an email account in Hotmail and it was not at all having even a single problem but suddenly this account have started some strange error like server maintenance error and etc. Actually i am not even able to sing in to my account and i just do not get it that which server has problem and who is maintaining that server. How can i log in on Hotmail now?

Re: Hotmail sign in issues - Error 105 and server maintenance errors

I guess there could be some kind of problem from an Internet Service Provider who must be having the server from which you are getting an internet connection. I think you should contact with your ISP so that you can discuss about the same problem, But make sure that you are not missing any error which might be coming in between. It might be containing any important information.

This problem can also persists if there would be some error from the Hotmail server while providing the webpages to you. And this problem can only solved by the Hotmail itself and you just need to wait until their server is down. This kind problem last for long time as if there would be any hardware problem or any database loosing problem. So you must be knowing that where you should pass your time as waiting could be annoying for anybody.

I suggest you to try to access your account from some other computer system so that you can confirm that the is there anything wrong with your computer system or not. Actually this happens some time when your system does not have proper settings which are asked by the Hotmail server.

This is an error which you get when there is a problem with the hotmail server which you are trying to access at this time. I think you just need to wait for some time then you may try accessing it again. Actually this problem usually comes when there is something problematic with the hardware of Hotmail server or some problem regarding the database of the server which is needful for server to run without any interruptions.