Thread: Yahoo messenger crashes in windows 7

Yahoo messenger crashes in windows 7

I have a personal computer that runs on Windows 7 and i have an Antivirus on my computer i.e Nortan. Recently my computer recovered from a dangerous virus threat which affected most of the applications on my computer. I scanned my computer and removed all the infected files. But after that whenever i try to access yahoo messenger on my computer after few minutes it crashes and after that i am unable to open it. I don't know why it is happening, please help me..

Re: Yahoo messenger crashes in windows 7

I think you need to check out with the stable internet connection that would be on your computer. You are saying that the yahoo messenger crashes whenever you try to access. So i can suggest you to download it one mor time from the yahoo can re-install it with the good system configuration that it works great in it. You need to check out on the yahoo and download the latest version of the yahoo messenger.

As you have specified that your computer was hit by the virus and it infected your systems data and aplications. I think there might be some of the realted file or data which would have been corrupted by the virus infection. So in order to get rid from this problem you need to re-install yahoo messenger and then you can see that it works fine or not. hope you understand the reason.

I think you need to have the latest updtaed for the yaho mesenger which can support your operating system with a great functions. Also you can have the support from the yahoo for the windows 7 which want some other system configuration rather than the other operating system. So if you want to avoid the problem in the future you have to get the best and the latest yahoo messenger for your computer.

I think there is a virus which is trying to block your yahoo messenger to use it with the internet. I think you need to scan your computer one more time to have better result. Or else you can have the latest updated antivirus on your computer that can help you to remove any of the virus if exist on your computer. I am sure that there is a virus which is creating this problem with your yahoo messenger.

I have a doubt that are you having only problem with the yahoo messenger or you are also facing problem with the internet on your browser. It you are facing the problem on your browser then it might be the virus problem and also there might br the problem of firewall which i think is active and it is not allowing your to access internet on your computer which can be occurred by the virus infection. So please first of all the do your computer virus free and then try to solve your problem.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain