Thread: What is WebOS?

What is WebOS?

Hey there, Form last 1 month i hearing the word Web OS which increase the curiosity of to about the same. What is WebOS,Is it the Operating system that is used for the computer. Tell me about the working and the review of the same. So that i can know about the it and if i like the same then i can have one for me. Waiting for the reply because i want to know about it immediately. Any help may be appreciated. Thank you

Re: What is WebOS?

WebOs is an operating system that is used for the online working and can be accessed form the internet. It is necessary to have Internet connection to operate the WebOS. This is like and computer of own with the storage of the data online. You can perform your task that you perform on the Desktop computer using this OS and complete the same. So download it and see the working of it. I hope that you will like the same. Thank you

In the general WebOS or the Web Operating system is described as the network services which is used with the internet and for the WebProject. This will be more helpful for the Web Project because this OS is covered by the world through the web connection. So it is more helpful to optimize the problem of the Web project on live system. I hope you like the discussion of the same. revert me back with the simple thanks if you like the same. Thank you

Hey, Thanks to all for sharing the knowledge about the WebOS which is appreciative. Now i have much info about the WebOS so that i can have one for me. But still there is some query that i need to solve. Is it like the Windows, Linux or it is something new. If it is new then tell me how to get it. Thanks again

This not like the Windows and the Linux that we are using with the desktop computer. It is used for the Web as well as the mobile technology. You can access this OS with the help of GPRS on the Mobile and get the document of your need on the same. It is developed by the Palm Inc. This is the replacement for the palm Os and the Windows mobile. Now the technology been introduced with this only. You can use the GHOST web OS for the same. All you have to do is to create the user account of the GHOST and you will be log in to access the GHOST. You can store the data on it and access them from any where in the world. Bye