Thread: Can any one suggest browser for low internet speed?

Can any one suggest browser for low internet speed?

I have connected my PC to my mobile through bluetooth to get internet connection. I am using BPLWAP for my internet. But it gave me low speed around 1 to 1.5 kbps so that web pages required more time to opened. I thought that it is due ram so that I upgrade my from 1 GB to 2 GB but it is still gving same speed.Suggest me browser so that I can surfed more fast. Also it could not open heavy sites so what I can do now?

Re: Can any one suggest browser for low internet speed?

I have Lenova G230 4107-23Q laptop and I was using Firefox for internet browsing. Web pages took time to open so that I change my browser to Lynx. Lynx was originally designed for Unix and VMS but recent versions are supported by all Windows platform. Lynx is free open source web browser and it support protocols like Gopher, HTTP, FTP. Lynx cannot display various types of non-text content on the web like images, graphics etc. It is useful for slow internet connection as well as for those who have older computer hardware.

I am using a HP Compaq presario laptop. I have wireless internet connection of MTNL. I had problem regarding slow browsing speed and took more time open yahoo mail or Gmail. So I changed my browser now I am using opera 9.6. It has advanced feature low bandwidth mode. It is specially design for low internet speed .It does not download e-mail attachment unless told to download.and limits the download the message up to 100 lines from POP3 account. It cuts down amount of information downloaded
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

I have computer which is 1 years old and it have Dual core processor, 1 GB ram.I am using Aircel internet connection which is very slow. I had to wait for 2 to 5 minutes to open any web page. I am using Firefox browser. Recently I downloaded Fasterfox for Firefox. It is network and performance tweak. It dynamically increase the speed by loading, caching all the links. Page load timer tests the effectiveness of your browser settings. It has pop up blocker.