Thread: suggest browser for windows 7

suggest browser for windows 7

I have bought a new Dell laptop for my office work and I am daily using internet for that work. I preferred internet explorer browser for browsing and download manager software for downloading but after every time internet explorer is getting stuck or crash. I have idea about some another browser s like opera, Mozilla Firefox, Google chrome and safari but I am using windows 7 and confuse between those browser. If anybody tell me which is the best browser for my requirement with windows 7 and give reasons of that .

Re: suggest browser for windows 7

I can suggest you to preferred Google chrome its far better from other because its leading competitor now days. It’s faster and power full Browser than Mozilla and internet explorer. Its more light weight browser which uses java script very effectively than any other browser. If you are using multiple option or pages at a same time then it has tab option which internet explorer doesn’t include. It has bookmark syncing manager which use full in managing your book mark and only comes in Google chrome .its best suited for windows as windows 7 also support t multiple applications. If you need only basic functions but durable browser then you choose internet explorer or Mozilla Firefox.

Its depends on your uses how you like to use internet because with windows 7 I think all browser are well supported but if you want user friendly and secure web browsing then Mozilla is better option than any other. It has tabbed browsing by which you cabin open more than one page on same browser which is better than internet explorer and also allows fast access of internet; bookmark managing director is available for managing book mark. Its supports all advanced standards which includes HTML5. Its work with all windows and also with windows 7 well . If you preferred browsing with the security then you defiantly go for this Mozilla Firefox.

Selecting any of the above three web browsers will give you with an excellence web browsing experience. Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, opera and Internet Explorer 8 will offer even the most advanced websites properly. If you are still stressed with a choice, keep in mind that Google Chrome is the most recent of the four internet browsers and while it has gained a huge response from users, there may still be troubles you might use into. Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox have been around for a while and will acquire any work complete. Mozilla Firefox is the safer option when compared to Internet Explorer 8, though Internet Explorer 8 is the safest browser to date. Doesn’t matter what you decision is, you can be confident that you will be browsing the Internet with one of the finest browsers for Windows 7.