Thread: Functional modules of SAP

Functional modules of SAP

I am a undergraduate in the Information technology stream , as in today's competitive world , mere doing the degree course is not enough , so I was thinking to do some additional course as you can say some type of speclization course in any subject . Later on it stuck in my mind to do the course of SAP , as I have heard a lot about the SAP and its products , but do not have a corfe knowledge around in what modules it actually provides its services, please can anyone explain in detail regrading its modules and will it be worth to pursue any course in doing its course.

Re: Functional modules of SAP

I think you are on the correct track , you can definitely pursue your career in SAP , and as you have said already that there are different modules in SAP , it totally depends on your interedt and experience , you should know your area of interest . but once you look your career in SAP , let me tell you that it will seek a lot of hard work from you and investment as well as far as as the financial reasons are concerned , but your certification on any module is much effective.

Many programme teams were prearranged along SAP module lines, so that your project has a FI/CO, an MM and a HR team, for instance. Training courses were (for that reason) regularly prepared and carry along SAP module lines too. The result of this was that solutions were frequently optimized along SAP module lines, and less often well included, and as for users, well, they were pretty much qualified up in a SAP module and left to get on with it post go-live. Luckily those days are mostly passed, and more and more programmes (from design to build to preparation) are being organized along procedure lines .

A you will be well aware about the SAP R/3 product , probably the best business integration product designed ever, R/3's applications are modules. They can be utilized either unaccompanied or combined with other resolutions. The integration ability of these applications enlarges the advantages derived for any corporation. Logistics comprises all procedures engaged in purchasing, manufacturing, warehousing, quality management, service management, materials management, plant maintenance and sales and distribution. All applications access a communal dependable database, supported by production data management.